What are we doing

pavman

I'm just tidying up a few bits on my desk then going to pay a couple of cheques into the bank, after that its all good, going to take the dogs for a good run and finish in the pub with a few pints of ale for me and a bowl of water for the dogs, collect a king prawn patia on the way home and wash it down with a few Hobgoblins and crash infront of the box for the evening, job jobbed

mikee

Sitting in a nice warm lodge watching loch lomond freeze over. Then going for a few pints shortly

Sounds nice, are you off to The Drovers by any chance?

I have been off since Friday, been out and about, beating in the snow twice so looking forward to taking the dog out in a minute and then kicking back for the next 10 days - bring it on :yes:

At work with hangover, not doing anything. Back in work on Monday.

Check your calender m8 - it's a bank holiday :good:

Same as most, just timing when to bunk off with xmas cheer.

Not a happy bunny - just been turned down for the staff scrapage scheme with it's years pay for going early. :/

Edited by Conygree

Got back from the marsh about an hour ago, just had a long, hot bath and getting ready to go shopping.

Can't wait :no:

from colchester and havin a bath :hmm: my home town as it happens, but we never wasted water when i was a nipper it was a sink and face cloth jobby things must have improved since i left :lol:

Was out first thing..me and a mate went to check the feeders.Dog spooked three Roe and a couple of Hares:defrosting a couple of pigeons for the ferrets and thawing out their water,then will have to get on with a painting that has to be finished for the end of the month.Mrs gone to see her mother,with the kids,so have house to myself 'til later.Gonna make the most of it.