I need ammo.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there against you its pretty idioctic of them, to put it blunlty, we're the future of shooting. I've lerant alot of this forum and the people we've met off here, all of which has been a great help.

ATB

EDR

N.B. Also nice to see some other 15yr olds with certificates.

Not so much future of shooting, more the future of gun owners. You need ammo to shoot :lol: :lol: :lol:

My parents live in Dumfries & Galloway. Depending on where abouts you are there are loads of places selling 20 bore cartridges.

Why dont you explain the situation to one of the beaters or keepers on Buccleuch and see if they will buy you some if they shoot. Failing that I bet Buccleuch estates have their own "brand" of cartridges for guests to use when they run out. You could be given some of these as a "gift" for beating?

Just an idea.

can't help but think the trollometer is showing a high reading on this one

Can't imagine why you think that Al4x, surely a 15 year old who beats on two of the best known estates in Scotland would struggle to get anyone to buy ammo for him? :lol:

Can't imagine why you think that Al4x, surely a 15 year old who beats on two of the best known estates in Scotland would struggle to get anyone to buy ammo for him? :lol:

he's the stop they put on woods they aren't doing then hope he gets the hint ;)

it's coz the keepers are lazy ********. i might ask for carts instead of money next time im beating though.

Just tell the keepers there dream gun is at a local gun dealers, for next to nothing and catch a lift with him. Then when you get there tell him it must have been sold just before you got there, and hey presto get him to buy the cartridges seing as you are already there :yp: :lol:

Worth a try but remember this may only work once

I've got a box of 20g shells and no gun to fire them in. If you get on your bike and cycle down you're welcome to them. :good:

Seriously though, if you can show your SGC to a member who is local to you I'm sure they'll sort you out. I would, but I'd need to see your ticket first and I'm a bit far away.

Just out of interest why are people wanting to be shown an SGC before giving him ammo? You don't need a cert to be able to possess cartridges. Is it just to be on the safe side?

I'd say it's preferable to satisfy oneself (as a cert holder) that you've done as much as you can to ensure the carts went to the right person.

Just out of interest why are people wanting to be shown an SGC before giving him ammo? You don't need a cert to be able to possess cartridges. Is it just to be on the safe side?

Giving cartriges to a 15 year old stranger :hmm:

An element of caution is advisable :yes:

how does anybody know for certain he s 15?could be local taliban :yp:

Interesting question, codling........

HERE he tells us he is under 15, so he`s 14, then look further down the page, HERE, he says he`s 16 on the 24th (January 2011).

Finally he tells us he`s 15 in the OP, so I ask you what are your Troll-ometers at now 9 ?...... 10 ?

This board really is flypaper for freaks !

Interesting question, codling........

HERE he tells us he is under 15, so he`s 14, then look further down the page, HERE, he says he`s 16 on the 24th (January 2011).

Finally he tells us he`s 15 in the OP, so I ask you what are your Troll-ometers at now 9 ?...... 10 ?

This board really is flypaper for freaks !

Good work..Cluso