Oh my god I must be getting old!

njc110381

I've been sitting here for five minutes reading the forum and it's just dawned on me, I'm getting old! The mrs has some tat on the tv, one of the music channels.... What a bloody row! Rhianna and Eminem - my god this **** does my head in!

Time to get the drill out and sort out that curtain pole that needs doing. Then that'll be wrong because she's listening to this. Guys, some of you must have been through this for years with kids etc, how do you cope? :hmm::lol:

Getting old, don't remind me, every time I go clothes shopping I keep looking in Dunn & Co and Greenwoods :blush:

I.m 45, went to watch Pendulum in concert the other week, going to watch Metallica this year, sat listening to some realy heavy trance music at the momemt !!! youre only as old as the woman you feel !!!!!! :lol::oops:

shaun

I've been sitting here for five minutes reading the forum and it's just dawned on me, I'm getting old! The mrs has some tat on the tv, one of the music channels.... What a bloody row! Rhianna and Eminem - my god this **** does my head in!

Time to get the drill out and sort out that curtain pole that needs doing. Then that'll be wrong because she's listening to this. Guys, some of you must have been through this for years with kids etc, how do you cope? :hmm::lol:

It's probably just a matter of taste. Take a look at Rihanna and you might change your mind! :good:

I.m 45, went to watch Pendulum in concert the other week, going to watch Metallica this year, sat listening to some realy heavy trance music at the momemt !!! youre only as old as the woman you feel !!!!!! :lol::oops:

shaun

oh dear,that makes me 11 years older than i really am!

Now that's exactly what I'm getting at jolly. I have a wide taste in music and can listen to a lot, even that track you posted. I was sat there not disliking that. If I have a couple of drinks I can sit back and listen to that all night but.... 4:10 - some cock comes on there and ruins it. I mean, what the **** is that supposed to be?! Now that's the stuff I hate!

There are so many comments above that I want to answer, where do I start?...

Rec Baller - Metallica... No problems there. Love them. And being as old as the woman you feel? That can't be it, she's 24!

Imperfection - That hit the nail on the head! It does sound just like static... Get's on my t1ts!

Malkiserow - I want to see who exactly? Rhianna? No thanks, too tanned for me!

Last but not least - Stocky A391.... That just made me laugh. I so wish I had the balls to do that!

I used to think dj mixing tunes was just a load of noise till I saw Dj yoda live,absolutely brilliant ,we did a festival and raised my awareness of music again,though there was all my eighties favourites Marc almond ,human league ,madness,there was tinnie templar,example, Calvin Harris even the wurzels were bustin it out to house classics,my eldest son updates my iPhone with his I tunes ,so as I get older my music taste is still growing,I ain't saying I don't listen to local BBC radio late at night whilst I am driving,but I do like my music :good: