Pigeon Watch Charity Shoot - Which Day?

Teal

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which days can you make? (you can select more than one day)

• Saturday 7th May
    • Saturday 21st May
    • Saturday 4th June

Good for you :yes:

you know it makes sense

I am ashamed to be southern with some of comments made on this topic friendly banter I dont think so I think some of underlying feeling from two of the souths members towards you guys is sick and I not surprized you dont want to shoot with thease two .

Stay up north and enjoy your own friendly company without the hassle unless this can be bought under control I cant see the day to be enjoyable which what the event is meant to be.

Cheers OTH

Edited by Over the hill

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, not too sure about that, by my reckoning Riseley is about 118 miles South East of Hodnet, (not sure where your 28 comes from), and don't worry about getting stuffed, if Chard, The 2 Potters, NickyT, Magman, DSPUK and a couple of others turn up, us Suvverners are going to get our backsides kicked once again, that's for sure. :yes:

Cat

my house to Hodnet is 228 miles

my house to Sporting Targets is 254 miles so i was wrong its 26 miles difference

What your not taking into consideration is, Hodnet is the other side of the country to me whilst Sporting Targets is more or less straight down....

(mileage courtesy of Google Earth)

Shaun (Norvener)

I am ashamed to be southern with some of comments made on this topic friendly banter I dont think so I think some of underlying feeling from two of the souths members towards you guys is sick and I not surprized you dont want to shoot with thease two .

Stay up north and enjoy your own friendly company without the hassle unless this can be bought under control I cant see the day to be enjoyable which what the event is meant to be.

Cheers OTH

I spent the Friday night with the essex mafia contingent and has a cracking night..... :good:

Shaun (Norvener)

was gonna bring that up with ya gram . depending on what the boss is doing , i will be up for it .

ok chap, we'll see what date is set and go from there, :good:

leeds chimp, i am deffo not spending the night with you :lol:

I don't know what rumours you've heard :hmm:

but they're not true! I won't even stick it up the wifes *****, let alone yours :lol::lol::lol:

I shall be there, any of the 3 days, only 100 miles this time instead of the 204ish to Hodnet.

Burtbabolski, Mikee and I did it in a day last time, it was easy. No idea what all the fuss is about. I think the North must be scared they'll be too tired to dust 'em after the drive :lol:

Edited by Jaminzx7r

I spent the Friday night with the essex mafia contingent and has a cracking night..... :good:

Shaun (Norvener)

And a cracking night it was too :good:

Whilst there have often been seemingly harsh words said on here I have been to a good number of forum meets and have to say I am yet to encounter any ill feeling. Hands are shaken, presents exchanged, differences forgotten and a laugh is had in a very friendly manner.

That's what being grown ups is all about, heck, none of us would ever meet up otherwise :rolleyes:

I hope to make the shoot and look forward to having a drink and shooting with anyone who attends, northern, southern or Suffolkonian!

Cheers OTH

Not sure if you are being serious about your post. The banter and name calling that goes on here is always good natured. Most of us have shot/fished together and will pull each others legs in person as well as on here. There is no malice in the way we post, as we have met previously and enjoy each others company.

Heck, id go so far as to say some of my best firends are gay southerners. :good: