how worse off are you?

highseas

well pw people for the last week ive had news thats gone thrue bad to worse, past **** ,hit rock bottem and kept going!

so ive been feeling sory for my self quite alot, and thinking about it i recon ime in a sad sate of affairs

1st bad news, my girlfreind whom i worship has up`ed and gone for good

2nd bad news,dads got prostate cancer

3rd ive taken a pay cut to...£110 a week for 6-7 days

4th ive ben told i will be liveing in a caravan for as long as i work for this estate, on top of the 3 years ive spent in the ******* thing minus 20 in a caravan int fun!

5th 2 job interveiws i had have called up saying thanks but no thanks

6th ime not getting paid for a month so its back to eating scrounged potatoes and poaching trout for me and the dogs

7th i relised i dont have any freinds, how sad is that ive always put it down to "being a keeper" but realy ime just a lonely *******

so i was hopeing some one could tell me how bad its going for them and make me feel better,,,,

i need a hug

Edited by highseas

Ouch sorry to hear that mate, best thing to do is go see someone (CAB or similar in scotland) to see if there is any help you can get?

Virtual hug/blokey pat on the back coming your way!

Mate of mine in similar, skint, a company he did some work for last year and paid him £50 x 2 for 3 14+ hour days claimed to tax man they paid him £600+ his wife told him she wants a divorce and has to see doctor tomorrow as he was told he probably has bowel cancer!

IF you're under 30........http://www.visabureau.com/australia/working-holiday-australia.aspx?s_cid=20191839&gclid=COeutoD6v6cCFQEY4Qod5mRP_A

Edited by HDAV

thanks guys some realy pw love comeing out hear! as for minimum wage i dont think it applies to game keepers and farmers if so show me one that is on it! yeh the caravan is a **** deal its not too bad exsept the still in the spare room keeps killing me with alcohol fumes, and it leaks quite bad lol

this has also got me thinking about the hole depression/ fac thing i wouldent go the my doc even if i was depressed for fear of loseing my guns, NOT THAT I AM DEPRESSED.

to be honest its not even the worse caravan hear.. their are some migrant workers been hear for 7 years in the same caravans/portocabins 1 to a room poor ********, were liveing on the fringes of human socity, bordering with animals, one polish guy had a rats nest under his bed last year lol and a live mole in his pillow case( that i had nothing to do with honest)

thanks guys some realy pw love comeing out hear! as for minimum wage i dont think it applies to game keepers and farmers if so show me one that is on it! yeh the caravan is a **** deal its not too bad exsept the still in the spare room keeps killing me with alcohol fumes, and it leaks quite bad lol

this has also got me thinking about the hole depression/ fac thing i wouldent go the my doc even if i was depressed for fear of loseing my guns, NOT THAT I AM DEPRESSED.

to be honest its not even the worse caravan hear.. their are some migrant workers been hear for 7 years in the same caravans/portocabins 1 to a room poor ********, were liveing on the fringes of human socity, bordering with animals, one polish guy had a rats nest under his bed last year lol and a live mole in his pillow case( that i had nothing to do with honest)

Time for a change is overdue, and someone ought to shake your employer warmly by tghe throat and point out a few facts.

Seems to me you're a solid bloke on a bum deal and your employer will never truly realise what you are worth, so time to go and find something else.

Good luck, keep sound and don't let the ******** grind you down. PW-ers stick together!

Cheers

Duncan

We are have bad weeks and good weeks ? Industry is doing ok at the moment but not excelling like years ago ? Prices are increasing fuel is going through the roof. Game keeping ? **** wage anyway why you wanna do that ?

Your not as bad as the pole yet so don't worry ? :lol:

We are have bad weeks and good weeks ? Industry is doing ok at the moment but not excelling like years ago ? Prices are increasing fuel is going through the roof. Game keeping ? **** wage anyway why you wanna do that ?

Your not as bad as the pole yet so don't worry ? :lol:

Tons of em round our way running hand carwashes. They work even when the water is turning to ice on the side of my panel van!

Not a job for me, but good luck to 'em!

There are plenty of sad saps on this forum, come on guys i bet there is at least someone on here that can make this chap feel better. However i feel this has a licence to spiral into a depression thread.

:rolleyes: Im stuck in a hotel for 5 days and on a H &S course in stallingbrough all week in a class room and the wood pigeons,helicopters and the bloody wildlife wake me at 6 am :no: hotel wifi is **** :yes:

Theres always someone else more worse off despite how bad you think your life is.I know its an old saying,but you have your health,a roof over your head,a job and food to eat which is more than some (im not taking the ****).When you're at a low ebb you need to re-evaluate your life and acknowledge the good points rather than the bad.

In the mean time see if this cheers you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oIG_rx5ebM

well pw people for the last week ive had news thats gone thrue bad to worse, past **** ,hit rock bottem and kept going!

so ive been feeling sory for my self quite alot, and thinking about it i recon ime in a sad sate of affairs

1st bad news, my girlfreind whom i worship has up`ed and gone for good

2nd bad news,dads got prostate cancer

3rd ive taken a pay cut to...£110 a week for 6-7 days

4th ive ben told i will be liveing in a caravan for as long as i work for this estate, on top of the 3 years ive spent in the ******* thing minus 20 in a caravan int fun!

5th 2 job interveiws i had have called up saying thanks but no thanks

6th ime not getting paid for a month so its back to eating scrounged potatoes and poaching trout for me and the dogs

7th i relised i dont have any freinds, how sad is that ive always put it down to "being a keeper" but realy ime just a lonely *******

so i was hopeing some one could tell me how bad its going for them and make me feel better,,,,

i need a hug

1st get a new one younger, firmer, happier sexier :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

2nd thats a tuff brake buddy but it can be treated hope he pulles through

3rd pay cut is better than pay off

4th its a roof over your head minus 20 in a cardboard box is less fun and no 1 would sort this out she could keep you warm :yes: :yes:

5th at least you got an interview could have just ignored you

6th least you wont be a bloater eating tatties and fish so that should fair well for looking for number 1

7th awwwwwww youve got loads of mates on here buddy ok there all richard hunts but they are mates :lol: :lol: :lol:

and your to far for a hug life can always be worse :good: :good:

Theres always someone else more worse off despite how bad you think your life is.I know its an old saying,but you have your health,a roof over your head,a job and food to eat which is more than some (im not taking the ****).When you're at a low ebb you need to re-evaluate your life and acknowledge the good points rather than the bad.

In the mean time see if this cheers you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oIG_rx5ebM

:lol: You get all that at HMP :lol:

1st get a new one younger, firmer, happier sexier :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

2nd thats a tuff brake buddy but it can be treated hope he pulles through

3rd pay cut is better than pay off

4th its a roof over your head minus 20 in a cardboard box is less fun and no 1 would sort this out she could keep you warm :yes: :yes:

5th at least you got an interview could have just ignored you

6th least you wont be a bloater eating tatties and fish so that should fair well for looking for number 1

7th awwwwwww youve got loads of mates on here buddy ok there all richard hunts but they are mates :lol: :lol: :lol:

and your to far for a hug life can always be worse :good: :good:

I really like your thinking :good::)

Keep your chin up mate! Can I ask (just wondering not criticising) how do you get the Internet? Is that not expensive?

Regards,

Gixer

no their is a marquee compant use the farm for storage and have a porto cabin hear with internet so i ninja in at night and bobs ya uncle :yp: :yp:

yeh a job chage is easer said than done, ime still wondering why ime keepering thou seemed like a good idear at the time lol

ahh well it could be worse i got a fish in the oven a good barly/wheat mash warming up in the still :beer::ernyha::drinks: and a roof over my head tonigh.

was it not some one on hear said "no matter how good you think she is some one had got bord of it" such wisdom :yes: hard to belive but proble true, heaven is missing one of its angles thou she is sitting in the village with the best looking lurchers and springers to ever grace gods green earth

It's easy to say there's always someone out there worse off than you. Psychologically that's probably the last thing you want to hear. As mentioned you should re-evaluate your situation and concentrate on things that get you excited. I too was going through a not so nice time until something triggered my interest. Funnily enough that something was the prospect of studying ordnance survey maps around my main shoot to try to establish where the best flight lines were for the birds. Still can't hit them though lol

The problem with the situation you're in is that I don't see it getting any better for you next year, the year after or in 5 years time.

Time for a change I reckon.

On the bright side, if you don't have a wife, kids, mortgage then you have no ties. You can do anything you want to.

yeh thanks guys,, my head keeper always says their is a big world out their go and see it! i turned down 4 jobs last year christ knows why :blink: if i get the chance of anuther ime off. well i could go and work for the farm shop butchering again but its not what i wanna do. or commercial fishing :hmm:

eather way i gota get out of this place

thanks guys

oh and got the head up today that dads got something badly rong with his intestine`s too no cure, untold agony,, joy