tony martin documentary

digger

In my opinion tony martin was within his rights. If i was in his place i would of done exactly the same. As it is that documentary was ****e all done to show Mr martin as a insane killer and the ***** scrotum as a hero. The documentary failed to mention that the police had blocked mr martins 999 calls.

Also the ****** fearon reckons since the incident he cant work. Since then he has been convicted of 6 further crimes.

My opinion shame he didnt have more cartridges.

There are many ways I feel very sorry for him, if you ignore the scum that he shot as they are typical ****** and should not get a penny from the system they did get their just deserts, but Tony Martin had his shotguns taken from him then obtained an illegal one which is easy enough then in effect laid traps and waited for burglars with the gun at the ready which is something people just cannot be allowed to do. Yes he had been let down by the police but he wasn't exactly helping himself. He could have made efforts to make his house secure and less likely to be burgled with things such as security lights and burglar alarms etc like most people do but no he slept with a loaded gun under the bed.

Ok he shouldn't have gone down for long and possibly not for the shooting but the fact is he had an unlicensed shotgun with amunition which is Imprisonable anyway,

I have deleted a couple of posts on this thread.

Either because they were personally insulting, or they were responses to the insults.

When discussing a subject, allow that some people will not agree with you.

This does not entitle you to personally insult them.

If any UK government ever has the b***s to bring back capital punishment they sure wouldn’t have to look too far for firing squad volunteers! ;)

Tony Martin bore the brunt of an unfair system that's failing. Lots he shouldn’t have done or been up to and he was locked up for his mistakes. If you kill someone in 'self defence' make sure they're shot in the front NOT the back! He has my sympathy, which is more than I can say for those space wasters who tried to rob him. If they’d have got away with it they’d have carried on their ‘careers’ until they murdered someone like those two guys recently committed for killing that guy at his London home. These people have no respect for any authority, do not have any idea of how to behave in society and will never be of any benefit to the human race. If I ruled the world…

Here’s a thought…is a burglar likely to tell anyone where he’s operating at any given time, unlikely I think (unless one of you no goods knows differently :wub: ) So if he’s killed during the perpetration of his activities and disposed of…how would anyone know???

Whitebridges..your last post..a little hasty don't you think. If you throw your toys out of your pram all you get is broken toys! Far better to join the debate and voice an opinion.

Cranfield. Very new labour. You are all being manipulated.

My last post ever. Bye Bye.

Me !!! an ex Chairman of the Young Conservatives, with Michael Howard as a neighbour, "very New Labour" :o?, I think not. ;):lol:

Be fair, we don't need name calling posts.

Take a deep breath and chill out, its just an Internet Forum. :wub:

If I decide to travel many miles and burgal a remote farm in the middle of the night I would expect to be confronted by the owner with gun or whatever.

If the two so called victims had been tucked up in bed like the majority of law-biding citizens they would not have been shot.

Tony Martin was the only victim.

I don't think i would shoot anyone BUT if they had a gun and were threatening my family and then i dont know WHAT would transpire and thats the truth

What i CAN tell you is if someone broke into MY house i would make it as difficult as possible for them to leave on their feet :wub:

LG

lads this country is a joke .do you think that if we were allowed to protect ourselfs like the states it would be in such a mess. just imagine this do you think that a robbing crack head would break into your home if he knew you might have a gun.i think not.they say an english mans home is is castle. so why cant we protect it like one.how many homes are burgled in the usa when there are people asleep. not many i know. i seen on this thred that someone said we shouldn't mention shooting them because of the anti's because we are gun owners why :thumbs:?<_<?;)?B)?B)?:lol:??? they are anti's they hate everything we stand for so **** them. and i know if anyone was in tony martins shoes they would have done the same thing even if they were anti's. cheers vince

Edited by choke it

when i just looked out of my front door it was a free country. so i say freedom of speech mate. and if you are all really that paranoid should you be allowed to have guns. plus theres nowhere in my thred that says i.would shoot is there now

If for example he had no gun and had come down the stairs with nothing i bet the headline would have been more like MAN FOUND DEAD IN REMOTE FARM HOUSE ROBBERY GONE WRONG people would say if only he could of got hold of the police realy quick and checked what he could of done to defend himself. Sadly they were engaged........... ooppps

Edited by eddie h

Oh dear, this is a bit upsetting, a criminal act is carried out by an illegal gun owner no matter the circumstances, and it seems a lot of people on this site are condoning the actions, :rolleyes:??!!!!!

It is these types of illegal acts that are putting legal gunowners under such pressure, and endangering legal gunowners the chance to follow their chosen pastime or sport!!

WB don't go!

Hammy

Whatever you think,he shouldnt of had a gun wich he said he found one morning in the back of his car,he shouldnt of hid gun after shooting, and he should of shouted out from top of stairs like most people would of done.even if he warned he had a gun,as for him having is bt line blocked from making 999 calls he could of called his mum.after watching documentry it only harms those who hold FAC SHOT GUN tickets,if he had stabbed them it would of been a differnt story :rolleyes:

Whatever you think,he shouldnt of had a gun wich he said he found one morning in the back of his car,he shouldnt of hid gun after shooting, and he should of shouted out from top of stairs like most people would of done.even if he warned he had a gun,as for him having is bt line blocked from making 999 calls he could of called his mum.after watching documentry it only harms those who hold FAC SHOT GUN tickets,if he had stabbed them it would of been a differnt story :rolleyes:

A 50-odd tear old guy confronting two young ****** with a knife.

I think I we can guess what the result of that would have been. A dead Farmer.

Do you think when you are 50 you will have the b*lls to confront intruders who have just forced entry into your home with a knife?

He may be a strange sort of person, but he defended himself and his property.

Do you think when you are 50 you will have the b*lls to confront intruders who have just forced entry into your home with a knife?

I have to say I wasn't meaning to upset anyone just to put accross the side of the story that he did a lot of things he shouldn't have done. The police had taken his guns away as they saw him as a threat and he had gone out and got another illegal one. Which in itself is enough to get you sent away. He was excentric left his house in a state where it did look deserted then used the gun on people who broke in. With the state the house was in it could just as well have been kids mucking about. As it was it was a pair of ****** who no one would miss but he didn't know that when he was shooting at them running away. Had it been a legally held gun that the owner fearing for his life got out of the cabinet and used then I would think differently but it wasn't. Personally I've often thought about the what if scenario where someone broke into the house at night would you unlock the gunsafe or not? If so would you just take pot shots at the burglar or simply threaten them?

Whatever you think,he shouldnt of had a gun wich he said he found one morning in the back of his car,he shouldnt of hid gun after shooting, and he should of shouted out from top of stairs like most people would of done.even if he warned he had a gun,as for him having is bt line blocked from making 999 calls he could of called his mum.after watching documentry it only harms those who hold FAC SHOT GUN tickets,if he had stabbed them it would of been a differnt story :lol:

when im 50 (10) years to go i would do then the same as what i would do now and that is worn the scum im coming down the stairs warn them ive called old bill and #### tell scum bags i have a gun,and hand on my heart yes i bloody would shoot them and if i went to jail because of it then so be it.but atleast when its in court it would be made very clear that police were called and they had plenty of warning :lol: anyway those that know me would know i would miss :lol: and to add my dog is more dangerous than me. :lol:

where my gun safe is they could watch all my dvds before they nicked the tv,by that time i may have unlocked the cabinet,found a gun in the tangle and then rummaged for a few shells.

the difference is intent-i could far quicker go to the kitchen and insert a large knife into the liver of said robber,does that mean the police could read this and ban me from cooking ? i am also rather handy with a spoon and also a lawnmower :lol: