Spring drilling

buzzer1

Shot over some spring drilling today........ when I got to the field it was coverd in pigeon, after driving them off they soon came back and I could see the flight line and so I set up........ morning was steady but the afternoon was hecktic for a good hour and half.

Had a good wind here today (NE) with sunny spells.just the job <_< 100 picked up

All the best

Buzz :thumbs:

post-11-1142707311.jpg

Edited by buzzer1

Wow :lol: , thats a great days shooting mate, well done :rolleyes::sly: .

Do you get to sell them to a game dealer? Or just freeze them and have them for yourself?

I must have a chat with a game dealer, but things are so far away over here. :rolleyes:

I havent shot pigeon in a while now, had an opportunity a few days ago, but am bit wary about bird flue. :lol:

Prehaps im worrying too much and should just go and shoot them. :lol:

Wow :lol: , thats a great days shooting mate, well done :rolleyes::sly: .

Do you get to sell them to a game dealer? Or just freeze them and have them for yourself?

I must have a chat with a game dealer, but things are so far away over here. :rolleyes:

I havent shot pigeon in a while now, had an opportunity a few days ago, but am bit wary about bird flue. :lol:

Prehaps im worrying too much and should just go and shoot them. :lol:

Bird Flu!! Pah. Get out there and enjoy yourself. You might get run over by a bus tomorrow.

Guest konings

impressive bag mate! YOU ARE A LUCKY MAN WITH SO MUCH PIGEONS ON THIS MOMENT OFF THE YEAR,I HAVE SEEN ON THE PICTURE, YOU CAN STILL A COUPLE TIME TO THAT SPOT TO RETURN TO SHOOT.

GREETINGS FROM KONINGS ;):rolleyes:;)