Heads Up

proud dad

It works out cheaper if you buy from Amazon.co.uk rather than the seller on this link due to the postage. Amazon offer free postage. I just bought two.

I'm not sure what happened there with my link, it should have been this one from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0034C6GDG/ref=pd_luc_mri?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

I have edited my original post now.

Sorry, not seen these before? What's the idea, it slowly burns the gas and keeps warm for 24 hours? Gimmick or real deal?

Be useful for fishing and shooting if good.

it does not burn anything? its catalitic action of the element (usually platinised glass fibre)

and petrol,that creates the heat, the element is heated with a match to start the reaction, and it continues as long as the petrol lasts, in the case of a zippo about 24 hours,well worth buying at the price shown

KW

Noticed its all SOFTY SOUTHERNERS who are snapping these up! :hmm:Us Jocks are THICK ******* and dont know how use them! :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by chrispti

• 3 weeks later...