The McCanns

bicykillgaz

I hope I am wrong, but the evidence is just too strong.

But that's just it isn't it....... The evidence ISN'T that strong.

If it was they'd have been banged up years ago.

Plenty of theory and supposition but no real evidence.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im all for spending my tax money on finding there child as i have kids , but also would like the cps to throw the book at these upper class no common sense parents

That's fair do's. Whilst I don't personally agree with it, what is deemed to be acceptable / unacceptable behaviour and following on then becomes what is lawful and what is illegal is to the greater extent set by government by statute and the will of the people. If everyone in the country says they need prosecuting then it must be in the public interest.

If to get to the bottom of who kidnapped or murdered the child we have to get the prosecution of the McCanns done and out the way then so be it.

I don't agree, but should the McCanns get a 5 stretch each for child abandonment then justice will be done, a line can be drawn on their culpability and the authorities can crack on and look for the kidnapper, murderer, paedo or whatever.

This dovetails in with Kdubya's point about the bloke who fell asleep at the wheel and sent his car off the motorway onto the railway tracks and getting a stretch.

Edited by Mungler

I think they admitted to giving her Calpol or some other kids over the counter medicine that helps sleep - the way Bazzer tells it it sound like she was given knock out drops.

Anyone with kids that are teething or that get sunburn will use the stuff.

EDIT

It just goes to show how stuff can get "spun" to suit a purpose eh?

EDIT EDIT

Apparently they weren't sedated....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2697257.ece

The reason we have "innocent until proven guilty" is for situations just like this. No one knows which way is up, and so for fairness the starting point is innocent until proven guilty and not the other way round.

Edited by Mungler

calpol is great , like i said the only problem i have with them is that they left them children all alone but they dont need me to tell them that as they will be punished every day . I just hope and pray that we find there girl or that she is far from suffering every day

I think they admitted to giving her Calpol or some other kids over the counter medicine that helps sleep - the way Bazzer tells it it sound like she was given knock out drops. Anyone with kids that are teething or that get sunburn will use the stuff.

Ah.... that does explain it better....still no excuse though if it was just for the point of going out...

**3000th post**just wish it was on a lighter subject.

shaun

Ah.... that does explain it better....still no excuse though if it was just for the point of going out...

**3000th post**just wish it was on a lighter subject.

shaun

Apparently they didn't sedate (see above).

What a mess of speculation.

Bring on Scotland Yard.

That's fair do's. Whilst I don't personally agree with it, what is deemed to be acceptable / unacceptable behaviour and following on then becomes what is lawful and what is illegal is to the greater extent set by government by statute and the will of the people. If everyone in the country says they need prosecuting then it must be in the public interest.

If to get to the bottom of who kidnapped or murdered the child we have to get the prosecution of the McCanns done and out the way then so be it.

I don't agree, but should the McCanns get a 5 stretch each for child abandonment then justice will be done, a line can be drawn on their culpability and the authorities can crack on and look for the kidnapper, murderer, paedo or whatever.

This dovetails in with Kdubya's point about the bloke who fell asleep at the wheel and sent his car off the motorway onto the railway tracks and getting a stretch.

I won't argue with a word. :good: :good: :good:

Cats must be laying down with dogs and it's the end of days if Kdubya falls in :lol:

EDIT

Incidentally this has been quite a civilised discussion and quite thought provoking.

Now, if someone can introduce reference to a 600 yard shot in highwinds, free hand and with homeloads made with Swan Vesta matches, we can wheel in Ackley and get this thread slammed shut before it goes South on topic and we all fall out and start disagreeing with one another :lol:

Edited by Mungler

I suppose some folk just worry about the consequences of leaving a child or children alone more that others. I personally wont even leave my dogs in a car out of sight for more that 30 seconds as the thought of someone making off with them would do me in. But as I said some folk just get their priorities wrong...hope it was a nice meal they had because it just cost their little girl the rest of her life and if they didn't have a hand in it and were "normal" that would be a death sentence in itself. One things for certain...time will tell....always does

Apparently this letter is doing the rounds on 'girly' forums and it's the 21 year old (but today's) maddy and they all are being taken in, coo coo'ing etc etc.

I think they should persevere in their quest to find her. I found out that I was adopted on Boxing day 2001. I had an anonymous tip off and I assumed it was a practical joke by somenone who had too much to drink. After a short probe to my 'family' it donned on me it was true. When I phoned the Registry Office where my birth certificate was issued I found out there was no entry of my birth and it was just a piece of paper made out to make me a part of the family I had no connection with whatsoever. It then transpired I was fostered then abandoned and then fostered again. I cannot find my real identity and I do not have any recollection of any events before I was fostered for the second time. I think the 'family' are hiding a lot because they commited a crime of some sort.

I am now affraid to get a new passport (my old passport expired few year ago) because I fear I could be arrested if anyone finds out I have a false birth certificate and thus a false identity. I asked police what to do about it and they said it is a civil matter. I write now letters to anyone I could think of but no one seems interested, they just find it amusing at best.

Before anybody makes any judgements or advances any theories they would do well to remember that there is "evidence" and there is "stuff printed in the newspapers" They are rarely the same thing.

We all jump up and down when a newspaper or TV programme covers anything gun related because they almost always get their facts wrong. We know this because we know about guns. What on earth makes you think that they get their facts right when they are reporting on a story that we dont have any personal knowledge of?

I'm afraid that doesn't make any sense.

Having given it just 2 minutes I can think of quite a few better ways of getting away with murdering their daughter, covering it up and getting away with it. And no, I didn't do it.

The suggestion that the plan they hatched and carried out without planning and at short notice on that night has left them so confident they will not be caught and is the reason they keep pressing every police force and every government on this planet to keep investigating is IMHO bonkers. If they had done something they would want it to blow over asap.

Who says they murdered her?

Imagine going out with your mate lamping. On the way back you stop off for a beer and that turns into three or four. You are driving home down a dark country lane and suddenly a cyclist with no lights goes under your truck. What would you do? Some would stop and phone the police. Some would stop, realise the cyclist was dead and hightail it out of there. Now imagine you were the passenger when your mate killed a cyclist. And you had been with him all night, with firearms, drinking, and passenger in the truck driven by a drunk driver. What would you do?

In my opinion for what its worth there may have been an accidental death that would look bad on all concerned given the circumstances.

The second part of your point can be answered in that if the police did not find anything sufficient to prosecute first time around they are unlikely to at this time given that you accept that the MsCanns know where their daughter is.

Regards administering sedatives to the children it is my understanding that Mrs McCann had the younger children's hair cropped shortly after the incident. Hair can be used to test for drugs. It retains this information long after the drugs have left the body.

Something else to ponder then......

I'll wager that almost every one of us was left outside, in our prams, on sunny days for HOURS on end, day after day. Some of us will have been left in our prams in the street, outside shops with nobody looking over us.

By the way guys - this still happens, but it depends where you live obviously.

If it's what people are used to doing, perhaps there is a danger that they believe they can do these things everywhere? Or that they can forget the potential dangers?

Who says they murdered her?

Imagine going out with your mate lamping. On the way back you stop off for a beer and that turns into three or four. You are driving home down a dark country lane and suddenly a cyclist with no lights goes under your truck. What would you do? Some would stop and phone the police. Some would stop, realise the cyclist was dead and hightail it out of there. Now imagine you were the passenger when your mate killed a cyclist. And you had been with him all night, with firearms, drinking, and passenger in the truck driven by a drunk driver. What would you do?

In my opinion for what its worth there may have been an accidental death that would look bad on all concerned given the circumstances.

The second part of your point can be answered in that if the police did not find anything sufficient to prosecute first time around they are unlikely to at this time given that you accept that the MsCanns know where their daughter is.

Regards administering sedatives to the children it is my understanding that Mrs McCann had the younger children's hair cropped shortly after the incident. Hair can be used to test for drugs. It retains this information long after the drugs have left the body.

I can't buy into any of that.

Any evidence of drugging, hair cropping or the McCanns knowing where she is?

Innocent until proven guilty.

There is no way of knowing what happened. It is all speculation. The main point is that a 4 year old child is missing, nobody knows what has happened to her. This sends chills down my spine.

Edited by Psyxologos

Hi Holly hows it going :good: Sat navs fine :good: i agree with your point and they also went out drinking also leaving their child :no:

if you go on a family holiday its a family affair you dont leave anyone anywhere i can not belive the media on this one

I think they overdosed her with sedative, she got up for a pee slipped banged her head game over.Stick up for them all you like Mung, they sedated a child so they could go out for a drink....either way its thier fault...dispicable. :unsure:

Wow! Way to go about losing your house to settle a libel claim!

If it wasn't for Mungler and one or two others, this thread would be complete **** !

The Home office assists 1000's of British tourists abroad every year that get into trouble believing they can do things they wouldn't normally do at home. The McCann's thought they were in a secure complex and found out the hard way that it wasn't.

I don't believe the most confident and arrogant criminals would "challenge" Scotland Yard to do a better job of catching them. Why would the McCann's do it if they were guilty of anything?

That little girl is now the sex toy of some pervert! Maybe one of those groups you hear about on the telly? Maybe all having a little go? (I don't buy into the theory that some loving couple couldn't adopt so just nicked a child)

The McCann's know what could be happening to their child now.

Every day they wake up and every night when they go to bed they have to live with the guilt of leaving their child alone.

The mental torment must be worse than the punishment the average prisoner has to endure.

As has been said, it is vital that the pervert who did this is caught.

When Madeline is dead/to old to entertain him, someone else will lose a child to a bloke who has a tried and proven system.