Pigeon Watch Poloshirt Order

Teal

Out of interest, how fitted are they please?

A lot of my clothes are a medium and are tight fitting however my 'small' charity shoot t-shirt is huge on me, especially in the arms!

Cheers,

FM

They are exactly the same as the last batch, which were straight sided and not fitted.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the dimensions just in - if you have already ordered then please confirm it is OK, at this stage there is no problem changing the order - it seems like they are american sizes (so they come up slightly larger).

Xsmall - 34-36"

Small - 36-38"

Medium - 40-42"

Large - 42-44"

Xlarge - 44-46"

XXlarge - 48-50"

XXXlarge - 50-52"

If one orders a polo shirt today will one receive it in time for a certain trip to Cornwall later on this month?

I do hope so as I will purchase one if delivery can be made in time!

I will confirm on Monday what the sizes relate to, any problems just PM me and I can change order details. The material is 50% cotton, 50% polyester.

Thanks for all the payments so far, I will place the order within the next 7-10 days, and so they should be delivered in approx 3 weeks. :good:

For those who have PMed I will get back to you this evening (I am writing this on phone) as not at a computer until then

Brilliant number of orders! I am placing the Polo shirt order this FRIDAY (10th June), and from then it will take 7-14 days for them to be made and dispatched to me, ready for sending them out.

If you wish to make a reservation of size and colour you will need to place the order via Paypal or bank transfer. Please PM me if you have sent a cheque or BACS transfer - if I have not messaged you then I haven't received it yet.

I will make the balance of shirts in the order in the most popular colour only (bottle green), but numbers and sizes will be limited, so it's best if you make a custom order to be sure of getting the shirt you want!

People have mentioned getting names on shirts, there are loads of companies that do this, I use a local company in Andover called Stitch A Logo, only a few quid and looks good (They make all my staff uniforms for me), just make sure if it is a waterproof you get it taped as it will leak if you don't/

Just a heads-up to anyone who hasn't seen this I will be sending the polo-shirt order in tomorrow morning, so if you want one please submit your order now! :good:

If you sent payment via Cheque and I haven't messaged you then I haven't yet received it - if this is the case please PM me ASAP.

Thanks -got them! There have been orders for every one of the 10 colours!

We are now very close to the required order quantity which means that we may not have any surplus stock after the order, so if you want to be sure of receiving a polo-shirt you will have to order one now :good: