im now "anti hunting"

digger

sorry to say i have removed a pro hunting sticker from my car.not because of antis vandalising it or threats but down to the oldest problem in the book.namely a superfit girl i now work with is an anti and untill i get the goods so am i ! :devil:

hands up who wouldnt ( im 38 shes 24 )

her with all those curves and me with no brakes :/

Guest john5
sorry to say i have removed a pro hunting sticker from my car.not because of antis vandalising it or threats but down to the oldest problem in the book.namely a superfit girl i now work with is an anti and untill i get the goods so am i ! :devil:

you 38 , she 24,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dream on

sorry to say i have removed a pro hunting sticker from my car.not because of antis vandalising it or threats but down to the oldest problem in the book.namely a superfit girl i now work with is an anti and untill i get the goods so am i ! :blink:

well done that man , a few slippery tricks are acceptable as long as you get a good clean headshot :devil:

why,you cynical bunch of bunny murderers you ! i like foxes but i prefer beaver  :oops:  and thats a good smilie too.

faint heart never won fair maiden but man getting caught by wife never led to long life  :/

He who dares wins digger :devil:

LB

Exactly! thier only jealous. :blink:

Why hide stuff froma woman?

My girl was ok about it when I finally told her what happens when I disapear for a bit into the forest with my gun case :blink:

She loves small animals, and I explained things to her, now she wants to come along on a hunt, but told me I have to do the skinning and paunching.. fair enough

:/ I was suprised.

Still.. no use going for a woman you can be open with.. if she doesnt like what you do, it will eventually go very wrong :devil:

He who dares wins Rodney, he who dares! :blink:

Best of luck in trying to get a shot at that beaver, I hope its a large caliber :devil:

Sorry, I'll be off then.

EDIT: ****** just seen LB has already pinched the he who dares :/ .

Edited by milo_05

Get handcuffed to whatever, get nearly to your end (which should not be long at your age) then tell her you love nothing more than chasing foxes round the countryside and see how long you can hang on for.... :/

:/ :o :blink: :devil:;)

thats got to worth a go, :oops:

i had to smile at this one.

ok, woman's point of view coming in here.

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dont be so bloody wet! what on earth is the point in trying to start something based on lies?

and on the other hand... removing a sticker from yer car window isnt all that drastic. i mean, it doesnt mean you cant still support your sport and interests just because you removed the sticker.

and, just because she's against it doesnt mean she has to get involved or the subject discussed with her.

fair point?