Pigeon Watch at its most generous best

bakerboy

Someone who has asked to remain anonymous has donated a large amount of camoflague netting for use on the disabled/wheelchair hide.

There will be enough surplus to make up some netting for the addittional sets of decoys and poles for novices to use.

A BIG THANKYOU to you, you know who you are.

bakerboy

We have got some real good people on this forum, which far outweighs the idiot's that we have as well.

I have made some good friends through being a member,some who I have yet to meet, but friends nevertheless.

Steve.

Agree my m8 got banned 30 odd days ago for a swear word he also was a good person good job I still see him to talk to :lol:

igh me too

a bloody good bunch as long as you dont mention .243s and one inch high at 100yrds lol

some good lads on here, STU74 let me have a rabbit drop box when I advertised for one,would not take anything for it decent gesture of him :good:

KW

As has been said there are a few plonkers on here but they are far outnumbered by the really good blokes on here. Since joining Pigeonwatch I have made some really good and reliable friends and have learned a lot. I have also received a lot of great help and met some really great friends.

Well done to all of the members that try their best to be helpful and generous, and to those who strive to help to promote our sport and encourage newcommers into it!

I raise my hat to you! :good: