• The Times
    • Financial Times
    • The Herald
    • i
    • Guardian
    • The Independant
    • The Scotsman
    • None

Ok, so what with all the goings on at News International this week it's obvious nobody on here reads read the NOTW or the Sun <_<

So what are we all reading to keep us up to date with worldly goings on?

Personally, I tend to get my news from the tv and internet, seldom reading the papers. In fact I can't remember the last time I bought one. Occasionally I'll pick up the Sun at work if someone brings one in (usually only in the footy season though), and if I'm visiting my dad I'll have a skim through his Daily Mail :o

What about you lot? :hmm:

Oh, and don't try impressing us by putting Financial Times if you can't spell pigeon :lol:

Edited by poontang

I use the Internet for all of my daily news needs both here and in UK. In UK we have the Sunday Times and the Saturday editon of the Mail as the Mrs likes the TV section.

I used to be a regular Daily Mail/MoS reader but stopped due to their sensationalism and specifically their Banker bashing.

Metro in the morning and Evening Standard on the way home - Both freebies at the station (and both backed by the Daily mail i believe).

More something to pass the time than for news really.

Except for the Nemi cartoon, 'cos she's as fit as a butcher's dog!!!

Edited by Fatcatsplat

Daily Mail readers :blink: - well at least that explains a lot of the posts on here...

Swiftly followed by the Times and the Telegraph - a proper lot of right-wingers ...

I agree with the long-lasting effects of the Sunday Times as noted by vole

The Metro is OK its free enough to keep me happy on a bus or train ride! i is OK, I tend to read papers more at other peoples houses than my own. Most Mail readers excuse is they only only buy it for the crossword! Missus used to buy NOTW for the TV mag :hmm:

Metro in the morning on the way to work, sometimes City AM also. The evening on my way home it's the Evening Standard. All are free papers. I used to subscribe to the Telegraph but it didn't always arive at the station newsagent before my train which meant it was costing me more to subscribe to it than to buy it each day when it was available. Since cancelling the subscription I rarely buy a paper. Sometimes read the Sunday Times in the pub.

I use the Internet for all of my daily news needs both here and in UK. In UK we have the Sunday Times and the Saturday editon of the Mail as the Mrs likes the TV section.

I used to be a regular Daily Mail/MoS reader but stopped due to their sensationalism and specifically their Banker bashing.

Now I remember why I read it