privi partizan

You really need to try a box through your rifle to see how the barrel likes it mate! I used to use PRVI Partizan all the time in a 22-250 when I first started with centre fires, then in a .222 and also in my (current) .243! It was pretty consistent and fairly accurate - And of course near half the price of some other ammunition!

Through my .243 it will give me near enough a 1 inch group at 100 yards using 100g Soft Points which is quite acceptable. The only down side to using it in my .243 is that I can only get it in 100g which can be a little "heavy" for foxing so I have swapped to using home loads with 70g Blitz Kings for foxing but I still keep some Partizan 100g to use for deer.

When you try some you will almost certainly have to re-zero your rifle but don't worry about that initially, the more important thing is to see what size of group it will shoot through your rifle - There will not be much point in re-zeroing if your rifle doesn't like them and will not offer an acceptable group!

Many of the shops around our way are charging between £18.00 - £22.50 per box of "branded" ammunition whereas partizan (In .243) only costs around £11.50 Per box (On average) - Quite a saving so well worth a try - Invest in one box to start with and see how you get on!

You really need to try a box through your rifle to see how the barrel likes it mate! I used to use PRVI Partizan all the time in a 22-250 when I first started with centre fires, then in a .222 and also in my (current) .243! It was pretty consistent and fairly accurate - And of course near half the price of some other ammunition!

Through my .243 it will give me near enough a 1 inch group at 100 yards using 100g Soft Points which is quite acceptable. The only down side to using it in my .243 is that I can only get it in 100g which can be a little "heavy" for foxing so I have swapped to using home loads with 70g Blitz Kings for foxing but I still keep some Partizan 100g to use for deer.

When you try some you will almost certainly have to re-zero your rifle but don't worry about that initially, the more important thing is to see what size of group it will shoot through your rifle - There will not be much point in re-zeroing if your rifle doesn't like them and will not offer an acceptable group!

Many of the shops around our way are charging between £18.00 - £22.50 per box of "branded" ammunition whereas partizan (In .243) only costs around £11.50 Per box (On average) - Quite a saving so well worth a try - Invest in one box to start with and see how you get on!

Cheers Frenchie ........ some good advice there, gonna give it a go !

Privi ammo is accurate stuff and the brass is alright for reloading too. :good:

Prvi brass is just about bearable! Consistency is lacking even against Winchester, but with enough prep it can be OK. I use a lot of it because I'm cheap for non-target rounds, and I never like working with it...

I'm trying it too - 55grn .223, bought a box today from Valley Arms (Ruthin) . Better than less than half price of 'branded'.223 ammo.

I enjoy reloading but if these work, then buying a few will build up my stock of brass for a cheap round.

Edited by Kes

I'm trying it too - 55grn .223, bought a box today from Valley Arms (Ruthin) . Better than less than half price of 'branded'.223 ammo.

I enjoy reloading but if these work, then buying a few will build up my stock of brass for a cheap round.

They're the nearest stockist to me too !

Hiya, I used Privi in my CZ .222, and it loved them...hit near everything I shot at...:) Then sold it, and bought a Remmy 700 SPS in .243, it loves them...when I zeroed the gun it was doing 1"-3/4" groups at 100yds without a bipod, hopefully with a bipod it will be better..

I shoot with a chap from this forum, and his .243 CZ likes them too...and at £80 per 100, cant be bad...:)

001-2.jpg

Hiya, I used Privi in my CZ .222, and it loved them...hit near everything I shot at...:) Then sold it, and bought a Remmy 700 SPS in .243, it loves them...when I zeroed the gun it was doing 1"-3/4" groups at 100yds without a bipod, hopefully with a bipod it will be better..

I shoot with a chap from this forum, and his .243 CZ likes them too...and at £80 per 100, cant be bad...:)

001-2.jpg

Hi Norrie

Bloody hell mate i am only paying just over £55 a hundred down here

Geordie

Hi Norrie

Bloody hell mate i am only paying just over £55 a hundred down here

Geordie

Hiya Geordie.hope yer well mate..:)..

wish we could get them at that price....I know in .222 they were under £8 a box down your way.......:)

Feds are up to £32 a box depending where you go...:( so, £16 a box for Privi looks good..:)

Just thought, wonder how much RFD would be...:)

This is Kranks latest Price list, what are you being charged £80 for? :hmm:

http://www.henrykrank.com/ppu.html