traitor decoys

Unless Chris Green has severely dropped his prices you would be lucky to get one for less than £48 +P&P (£18 the last I heard)

If you really want a couple of floaters at a much better price send me a PM :good:

PW members get a discount as well!

GH

Who in their right mind pays that much for a decoy?

His videos are great and he's a nice guy when you meet him at the country shows, but his gear is ridiculously expensive, regardless of how efficient it is - A full set up would require a bank loan.

Have you seen his new pigeon shooting (secrets revealed) dvd? Some of the stuff he says on there is just nonsense.

Unless Chris Green has severely dropped his prices you would be lucky to get one for less than £48 +P&P (£18 the last I heard)

If you really want a couple of floaters at a much better price send me a PM :good:

PW members get a discount as well!

GH

just to keep it fair hawkeye makes and sells them as well and they ARE top notch.

cheers KW

I have a few that i got from the CLA a few years ago (so no postage) and they are very good decoys, and will replace them when they are worn out. His videos are enjoyable also and he and his son are genuine nice fellows.

I have not heard of Hawkeye - can someone post a link?

I have a few that i got from the CLA a few years ago (so no postage) and they are very good decoys, and will replace them when they are worn out. His videos are enjoyable also and he and his son are genuine nice fellows.

I have not heard of Hawkeye - can someone post a link?

If you read this thread you will find he posted above, send him a pm

• 2 weeks later...

I'll agree that they are expensive, but I spoke to Chris at this yrs CLA, royal mail set the £18 postage due to the length of the pole. Not sure wot other couriers would cost. I bought 1 and it looks very life like.

Chris and James are genuinely nice people, as a novice I like their DVDs and find them very interesting. More experienced shooters may not agree tho.

I'll agree that they are expensive, but I spoke to Chris at this yrs CLA, royal mail set the £18 postage due to the length of the pole. Not sure wot other couriers would cost. I bought 1 and it looks very life like.

Chris and James are genuinely nice people, as a novice I like their DVDs and find them very interesting. More experienced shooters may not agree tho.

for the cost of 2 of them you could could buy a rotary or a turbo flapper and any one of them will pull birds in much better than the floaters,i bought a floater not from anyone on here and i don,t use mine now.

for the cost of 2 of them you could could buy a rotary or a turbo flapper and any one of them will pull birds in much better than the floaters,i bought a floater not from anyone on here and i don,t use mine now.

yes i understand that ,,i have two rotars and a few flappers,well you know what it's like ,allways looking for somthing different,had the floaters out on a good few sessions now and am not imppressed,but the birds are being shot hard in my area now and are very cautious,may work better later in the year ,lets see whats at western park in a few weeks ?