Need new tyres...

leeds chimp

I put insa turbo Dakars on my disco . They are a bit noisy on road but can't fault them in mud . I used to have BFG muds on my defender and these are a copy of those . Craddocks in Cannock do then mail order at £65 each

think they will be a bit too aggressive :lol:

just spoken to a dealer and he said I could have 215/65/16 on there which has more choice and quoted £300 for a set

Avon Ranger have the 30/70 split you are looking for. I put them on my jeep - MAGIC!. Brilliant off road and quiet on road. Set of five - £400

I put these on my Disco and have only got stuck once, along with someone with Grabber AT's on there's - i'd recommend them and they were only £72 per corner fitted.

AB

Try Blackcircles,i got 4 Grabber ATs for my freelander,cost £375 fitted at Tyre spot,good overland,just a bit noisier on the road,have a look on their website.It was the best deal i could find-------Dave

hi mate.just looked on there website and cant find the size im looking for on at2s.

alan.

255-55-19s at £165 a pop :no:

Edited by besty57