Sunrise on the marsh this morning

mpk

Took these right after a group of ducks dropped down the sea wall right in front of me about 6ft off the marsh,couldn't re-act quick enough :( . But for me this is what it's all about. Shooting duck at sunrise taking the mick with a few mates :good: can't beat it .....roll on the next flight

5279a900.jpg

8dfa5e04.jpg

Edited by mpk

Nice pics :good: Do a lot of people wildfowl down south on a Sunday?

Yeah there is no restrictions in our county on a Sunday. I think the nearest is somewhere in devon (may be wrong) :good:

I hate living so far from the coast :/

I decided at 4:30 am that I would go fowling, got to the marsh at 4:45 Inc getting the gear together and in the car. :):good: it is nice living within spitting distance :good:

Can I get wookie decoys from Cabelas?

:lol::good: probably ,but a bit "hairy" getting them over here ;)

Got to agree you just cant beat those early mornings watching the sun come up and the sound of the birds...

lovely pictures

I know, even if you don't shoot it's worth getting up for that sunrise !

Superb pics,living in Northants atm but from Norfolk so still missing the N.N. coast,enjoy your 'fowling

atb handy

Thanks mate :good: Hope you get out soon :good:

Edited by mpk

I've thought long and hard for a whitty come back, but at the end of the day, (or beginning as it happens) I just couldn't make the " totally double hard nasty goose siren" sound like a flipin goose!!

I will try harder....

MPK - you didn't decide to go fowling at 4.... you cried like a girl cos you had to go, and Chrispti had to slap you, just to stop you feeling sorry for your self....... I can't believe it's 1 nil!!!!!