when will it snow

cocker3

as above when is it going to snow we had all this talk of it being worse than last year and this could be the worst winter in a 100 years what i am realy saying i suppose is i want a few days off work lol

so is there any word of snow yet

Edited by cocker3

Got my coat, wellies, gloves and hat, even the dog has a new coat ready, and cant wait. Bring on the sledging (polished the runners already and coated with oil) with my little cousins, really i just need an excuse. the Cosy feeling when sat in front of the fire with the mrs. Love the snow, but hate going to work in it. Especially with broken heaters. America has has some and normally we get it a few weeks after but we have winds coming from the south keeping it away( so I been told, don't count me on it). hope for a White Christmas but not yet, still need a few more pennies and can't afford days of yet

Edited by dan-250

Having been snowed in for 16 days last winter I sincerly hope we don't have any this year.

:good: I hate the snow with a passion,when you have to plough,salt at work its a nightmare,I dont mind it getting colder,it means you can hang birds,meat whatever out for longer :good:

This year I'm looking forwards to it more than usual as my son is old enough to go sledging and I have a road legal quad to use when mrs gixer takes the landy everytime there is a sprinkle of snow!

I'm thinking a sledge tied to the back of the quad could be fun this year!!! :)

Regards,

Gixer

This year I'm looking forwards to it more than usual as my son is old enough to go sledging and I have a road legal quad to use when mrs gixer takes the landy everytime there is a sprinkle of snow!

I'm thinking a sledge tied to the back of the quad could be fun this year!!! :)

Regards,

Gixer

sounds fun until....the son says dad im on the quad and your on the sledge!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, it would be on a nice quiet field, usually it starts with sedate runs for the kids, then the adults start pushing the kids off to see who can break the 50mph barrier on a plastic sled :blink: my brother nearly killed me towing me with a range rover one year!!

Edited by gixer1

No, it would be on a nice quiet field, usually it starts with sedate runs for the kids, then the adults start pushing the kids off to see who can break the 50mph barrier on a plastic sled :blink: my brother nearly killed me towing me with a range rover one year!!

50mph on a plastic sledge foooooook that it when the r rover stops and you dont ouch ouch haha