The 2012 World English Sporting Championship

ESPClays

The Clay Shooting Company, Cotswolds near Cheltenham

4th – 5th August 2012

Hosted by ‘The Clay Shooting Company’ in the Cotswolds near Cheltenham with other events including the World Sportrap, Prelim FITASC and Prelim Sporting between the 1st and 3rd of August. The events will all be held across a number of sites all in very close proximity, including an exciting new ‘green-field’ site for the World Sporting itself with targets set by Steve Lovatt.

Entries open on 1st Feb online, by telephone and by post. Those booking in online will be able to choose their squads and see who they are shooting with.

Click the link below for further details.

World Sporting

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Clay Shooting Company, Cotswolds near Cheltenham

4th – 5th August 2012

Hosted by ‘The Clay Shooting Company’ in the Cotswolds near Cheltenham with other events including the World Sportrap, Prelim FITASC and Prelim Sporting between the 1st and 3rd of August. The events will all be held across a number of sites all in very close proximity, including an exciting new ‘green-field’ site for the World Sporting itself with targets set by Steve Lovatt.

Entries open on 1st Feb online, by telephone and by post. Those booking in online will be able to choose their squads and see who they are shooting with.

Click the link below for further details.

World Sporting

I think I'll be 'avin some of that :good:

The Sporting, are you sure :hmm: They'll be expecting to see your card you know :yes::lol:

By the time August rolls around, I'll be more powerful than you could possibly imagine. :sly: I'll literally sweep the rest of the competition aside. Entire armies of AAA, AA and A Class shooters will bow before me, while B and C Class shooters are thrown to the lions and torn asunder. :sly: It will be awesome. :good:

By the time August rolls around, I'll be more powerful than you could possibly imagine. :sly: I'll literally sweep the rest of the competition aside. Entire armies of AAA, AA and A Class shooters will bow before me, while B and C Class shooters are thrown to the lions and torn asunder. :sly: It will be awesome. :good:

I think your gas fire's leaking carbon monoxide again :hmm: You're babbling incoherent rubbish :yes:

I think we need a squad so you don't get you're "technique" ripped apart by big George again :lol:

Do you mean 'your'? :hmm:

But yes, I did leave Hodnet wondering why I'd even bothered turning up! :blush::lol: I was quite amazed that I even had a technique to critique - I always thought I was from the adopt, adapt and improve school of shooting. :hmm:

Have you shot there before Rob? I've never been but thats not really saying much with the 12 registered shoots to my name :blush:

I've shot at Westfield, it looks like the event is going to be staged here and on other grounds in the vicinity?

It's a nice ground, ideal for Sporting Clays, definitely not a "flat field".

I've not been there recently, as it's a bit of a trek for me, but I've heard that the ground's being improved all the time, so it will be worth the journey.

Steve works hard to give the punters a good deal, there's no "smoke & mirrors" when it comes to payouts, you will be e-mailed with a complete list of prizewinners, a very fair way of doing it.

Young Ed shot a mega score there on his very first visit, (using his 42" scaffold pole), he won the England Team selection shoot outright against a class field.. :blink:

Cat.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again! The main event will definitely be registered. As rob says, nice ground, honest payouts and decent targets. Am looking forward to it. I'm 5 from 5 at steves shoots, would be nice to keep the record for the world champs!!!

But I'll be there this year :lol: :lol: :lol: