PW Shoot 2012 - Which Charity?

Teal

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be happy to support Alzheimer's or Orchid.

I also think the idea of getting one of them along, if possible, on the day was a very good one.

Raising awareness for them, and a good bit of PR for shooting in return.

These 2 are getting numerous votes at the moment, how about splitting it between the two.

Can we not run a poll?

Once the poll has a start and an end date every one knows what to aim for.

To be frank, as yet I haven't as yet twisted the arms of everyone I know on here to back / vote for Pete the Geeks's nominated charity.

Frankly, I think the forum owes it to Pete the Geek - he has silently and steadily sorted the back end electronic admin of the previous charity days and he's done it without question, strop, flounce, attention or indeed much in the way of praise or reward. He's just got on with it regardless of what else has been going on or off.

So, there we go. Set the poll up and I'll get with the arm twisting and we'll see where it ends?

Can we not run a poll?

To be frank, as yet I haven't as yet twisted the arms of everyone I know on here to back / vote for Pete the Geeks's nominated charity.

Frankly, I think the forum owes it to Pete the Geek - he has silently and steadily sorted the back end electronic admin of the previous charity days and he's done it without question, strop, flounce, attention or indeed much in the way of praise or reward. He's just got on with it regardless of what else has been going on or off.

So, there we go. Set the poll up and I'll get with the arm twisting and we'll see where it ends?

Too right :good:

I'm with Mung on this one :yes:

Frankly, I think the forum owes it to Pete the Geek - he has silently and steadily sorted the back end electronic admin of the previous charity days and he's done it without question, strop, flounce, attention or indeed much in the way of praise or reward. He's just got on with it regardless of what else has been going on or off and I love him.

Indeed, as organiser of the 1st shoot, I can vouch for that.

Pete, you have the support, now please can you come up with an obscure charity for ex-prostitutes or some such like :lol: :lol: :good: :good:

Edited by ME

Can we not run a poll?

Sounds like a dam good reason to vote for this one.