why did you join pigeon watch (honestly)

bi9johnny

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no friends and wanted to meet some new keyboard warriors.

In reality I joined so my dad could email a bloke about a gun. Also found this site helpful, some very nice members on here who give good genuine advice, also some bargains. Only ever met 1 chap and he was a real nice bloke. I will be asking someone with experience to come out with me once the pigeons are hitting the rape hard, hopefully someone will take the offer and see that I'm not a bad lad, just misunderstood on computers an how I word things.

I like to take photos of myself masturbating in front of my bathroom mirror, and after performing numerous internet searches Google brought me here.

Did you catch anything with the baited traps in the bathroom?....oh, wait a minute!... :hmm:

Edited by gixer1

I can remember the very early days of PW.

Two young lads posted pictures of their guns and encouraged shooters to post pictures of their guns, and to post pigeon shooting tips.

I didn't have a digital camera at the time and my then mobile phone didn't have a camera on it.

I remeber posting a couple of tips, I think that they were post numbers 13 &14 of the forum.

I don't recall a specific reason for joining, and when the format of the forum changed I didn't post anything for a while as I lost my internet connection and was none too fussed about renewing it.

How things have changed, PW has moved ever onwards to become one of the best shooters forums.

I've enjoyed some excellent shooting with people whom I would never have met without PW, I've bought a number of bargains, received the sympathy and support of hundreds of members, widened my knowledge and become much more street wise, all thanks to PW and its members.

Rest assured, a loss of internet connection now receiver more immediate attention.

webber