Best Spring powered Air Rifle?

Chrisyboy

the 95 is a lighter 80, but with a stock cheekpiece made for shooting with a scope.

they are a wonderful basic gun, they can take a while to run in and always need chroning(most are 13-14 ftlbs when new).

mine loves superdomes so easy on the pocket :good:

hw80,s are cheaper to buy 2nd hand because there dated and heavyer and often want tuning to keep them at legal limit

Better off with a HW80k!! Designed for power and reliability. Had to be detuned for the UK Market. I loved mine.

Jonathan

I'l be honest with you Jonathan, the HW80 was my first choice But changed my mind because they're a lot of old ones about and the HW95 is a fairly recent Weihrauch model.

But have been told by many air-gunners that the HW80 is probably the best break barrel ever made :good:

hw80,s are cheaper to buy 2nd hand because there dated and heavyer and often want tuning to keep them at legal limit

Mine was made in 1995 I think and still had plenty of power, enough to claim rabbits at 30-40 yards. Well engineered, yes there are newer models around but are they better! You can argue with John Darling can you??

Mine was made in 1995 I think and still had plenty of power, enough to claim rabbits at 30-40 yards. Well engineered, yes there are newer models around but are they better! You can argue with John Darling can you??

I'm not arguing mate :good:

Just saying that I found it really hard deciding between a 95 and an 80.... and after a lot of thought I have decided to go for a 95. So John Darling can tickle my tits till Friday :lol:

Haha wasn't having a go, just putting a point forward. The HW80k is a heavy beast mind and can be tiresome. My younger bro has a Theoben Rapid 7 that JD moved onto and I can see why.

Anything HW, or Airarms you can't go wrong with tbh as long as it's a good example

Jonathan