Pigeon Watch Poloshirts

Teal

Pigeon Watch Polo Shirts<BR><BR>

Good news, Spring is here, and we are hoping to place an order for some Pigeon Watch poloshirts soon!<BR><BR>

We have done batches of these polo shirts in 2007, and 2011. They have proved both popular and long lasting, I still wear my originals, and we will be using the same manufacturer and quality of polo shirt this time round.<BR><BR>

The Poloshirts will be priced at just £13 each, and this includes post and packaging :good:<BR><BR>

poloshirt1.jpgpolos.jpg

<BR><BR>

There are the following sizes: XS, Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL Please be aware that they tend to come up a little bigger (US sizing), so if you are between sizes or unsure of size, it makes sense to go for the smaller size.

<BR><BR>

X-Small - 34-36" <BR>

Small - 36-38"<BR>

Medium - 40-42"<BR>

Large - 42-44"<BR>

X-Large - 44-46"<BR>

XX-Large - 48-50"<BR>

XXX-Large - 50-52"<BR>

XXXX-Large - 52-54" – in all colours except black which is 58-60”<BR>

<BR><BR>

Once the order has been placed it will probably take about 3 weeks for the shirts to be made, please be sure to order in good time

<BR><BR>

poloshirtcolour.jpg

<BR>

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You rebel :lol:

I have to ask, who on earth do need permission from to spend 13 quid?

The mrs... I've been spending a lot on my hobby lately :blush:

... Please don't tell my FLO. He'd take away my SGC certificate for sure if he knew how spontaneous and crazy my actions been lately :blush:

Yellow is the only colour yet to be ordered!

Just so that everyone knows these poloshirts are being made to order, and so if you want to get one you will have to place the order by clicking "Buy Now" and specifying details in the first post. They will then be stitched, we've made the minimum order, so once the order is placed it is very unlikely that we will have any spares, so be sure to order in good time :good:

The mrs... I've been spending a lot on my hobby lately :blush:

... Please don't tell my FLO. He'd take away my SGC certificate for sure if he knew how spontaneous and crazy my actions been lately :blush:

Totally in charge with the wifes permission :lol: :lol: :lol: