Foxes Live! Again

roo_tastic86

Old news I know, but I am unfortunately watching this rather load of c**p on channel 4. :blink: :hmm:

But I have to see it to beleive it...............

............ and that is how come people are so full of bulls**t and blinded by their own belief about the fox.

Seen and heard what damage they do and as all of you are aware, it just irrates me, alot!

Any how rant over..... for now! :good:

Hope all is well with everyone. :)

ok quick update......

Charlie Jacoby of Fieldsportschannel tv is rather out numbered, trying explain and now defend why we "control/manage" foxes.

Good Luck to the bloke, is any body else from other shooting orginsations going to be on this program. :hmm:

ok quick update......

Charlie Jacoby of Fieldsportschannel tv is rather out numbered, trying explain and now defend why we "control/manage" foxes.

Good Luck to the bloke, is any body else from other shooting orginsations going to be on this program. :hmm:

I'm sure Charlie Jacoby's doing his best, but I'd much rather see them interview a sheep/poultry farmer.

No media spin, just tell it how it is.

Thanks to muppets like those we have a plethera of urban foxes. I cannot believe people who feed the damn things in the garden and then moan when their pets go missing or are injured. We have one that keeps coming around but I know what would happen if I shot it. The old bill would be around like a shot to take me guns away. Unfortunately you can't tell some people.

I'm sure Charlie Jacoby's doing his best, but I'd much rather see them interview a sheep/poultry farmer.

No media spin, just tell it how it is.

The way that they are putting the program together I very much doubt that that will happen. :no: Even though they have given a short piece on a fox controller the program is so weighted towards showing that Charley is just this harmless, cute, cuddly, innocent creature and is designed to please the UK's growing band of furry friend huggers.

I would love to know if any shooters have sent in any photos of Charlie after he had been "punished" by a .243 (Or similar CF Rifle) for visiting farms with free range poultry or lambs even if they wouldn't have appreciated or used them!

I personally thought Charlie Jacoby did terribly, he couldn't get his point across very well and kept repeating himself.if he's the best defence we have for fox control god help us!

I didn't see his interview, but going by what you've said that's pretty much what I expected. :/

ok quick update......

Roy Lupton should have done the interview......that would have worked very well.... :D

TEH

the programme is a total joke,,lets be fair ,,the story should be told from both sides not just one,,certainly wont be watching the c**p anymore,,poor charlie,,ganged upon and all by himself the programme was certainly fair there (NOT) :no: :no: :no: i take it they are trying to bring fox hunting back :hmm: :hmm: is this why this c**p has been put on TV to get some more votes :yes: :yes:

isnt it illegal to keep wild animals as pets? hasnt someone pointed this out at all on the show? I dont understand this show at all, its almost as if they want to encourage people to tame foxes. What about the neighbors who have chickens, rabbits and guinea pigs go missing. Did you see the bit where the nature person said that was the first recorded incident of a pet dog being attacked then the pest controller said people are complaining to him about it all the time, I dont think these "professionals" are doing what they are supposed to :)

Wait till they catch a couple on film pulling some poor cat apart. That'll change people,s minds. Mind you they won't show it, and if they do they'll blame the cat!

even if that happened you can't blame all foxes they are all individuals, some are bad some are good.