PUDSEY

swiss.tony

I thought the girl and dog was good but there was better deserving winners on the programme. The welsh choir was excellent and prob could of done more longevity with the money. Jonathan and Charlotte I hope get a life changing career out of it as will the young ballroom dancers. Only my opinion

I will have to disagree about the choir no better than hundreds of other choirs out there. Plus i would much of preferred if they sang a recognizable song in English a language we can all understand.

Edited by ordnance

I will have to disagree about the choir no better than hundreds of other choirs out there. Plus i would much of preferred if they sang a recognizable song in English a language we can all understand.

A Welsh choir singing a great Welsh song,a language that has been around a bit longer than English,why should they sing in English .

A Welsh choir singing a great Welsh song,a language that has been around a bit longer than English,why should they sing in English .

I agree and I'm English. A song should be sung in the language it is written in to get the best out of it. The majority of opera is sung, quite rightly, in the composer's language.

Over the last few years I've had enough of every youth club in London setting up a dance group and expecting to win a talent show. Yes one or two of the early ones were entertaining but its run its course for me. There's plenty of singing contests on the box, so its nice to see something different.

A magician, or a comedian (whose actually funny), even a good ventriloquist (easy for you to say), would have been good.

This lass and her dog were entertaining, she's obviously put the effort in with the dog, and although I didn't see the second one she's put together 3 very good entertaining routines, certainly something I couldn't do :lol:

Besides I bet its made all the middle aged bint's doing heelwork to music feel rather inadequate :D

Buying children a pet is an excellent way to teach them responsibility, this young lady took that on and went beyond that responsibility. She spent time and effort where other youngsters are hypnotised in front of the tv or pc screen.

Good for her I say, she has given herself a fantastic start in life with the prize money and sets a great example showing what dedication and hard can achieve.

Buying children a pet is an excellent way to teach them responsibility, this young lady took that on and went beyond that responsibility. She spent time and effort where other youngsters are hypnotised in front of the tv or pc screen.

Good for her I say, she has given herself a fantastic start in life with the prize money and sets a great example showing what dedication and hard can achieve.

:good: :good: :good:

You're spot on a lot of time and effort went into getting that act together. :good:

Blackpowder