Just cartridges

Yesterday I placed my first order with "Just cartridges" 1000 Express super comps (just can not keep pace with loading on a single stage press) paid for next day delevery, what happens? UK Mail turn up with 250 cartridges the rest are in Runcorn not Grantham

Its normally harder to get things wrong rather than right :stupid: :stupid:

Deershooter

what a shame, and when it was your first experience of using Just cartridges. :/

I have used them several times before now, without a single hitch.

They are always very accomodating, even when I call up late in the day wanting a delivery the next.

1st class service, from my end. :good:

Shame it was a different story for yourself.

Regards Schmoo.

I have used them once and the service was great. They arrived the day they said they would. I can get cartridges cheaper but not the make i want and not without spending a fortune on diesel. So i will be using them again.

If you try and buy from our local gunshop you have to have the only type he has in one shot size then he probably dont have 1000 in stock he has been there since the last war and so has some of his stock If he dont know you he dont aklways serve you :lol: :lol:

Deershooter

..only if you have a local gun shop, and if you do, they are cheap

I have used them in the past and the service has been faultless.

Precisely I've used them and their extreme game are a cracking cartridge for the price, in this case it was nothing to do with them simply a courier cock up. My local gunshop will ignore you when you walk in, make the price up depending how well they know you and then have a fairly limited range at that point you might as well shop online for them. This way you don't even need to load them into the car they simply arrive.

Just started to use Justcartridges and think it`a great service !I`ve tried to use local dealers for years,they rarely have what you want so

you end up with the `these are just as good` that they stock! I`d rather pay slightly more to be using exactly what I want.

Whilst I feel slightly guilty for not doing all my gun related shopping at local shops none have impressed me enough to demand my loyalty. I have therefore started with Just cartridges for the convenience of order and forget about it..Having now shot multiple slabs of both their clay and game shells I reckon they are as good as any premium shell so will continue because the product is good enough and the service is great.Whilst cartridges are simply 'product' they lend themselves to this online malarkey perfectly.I know what it is and what I'll get.. simples. For premium items guns/gear/servicing/repairs etc local gunshop and face to face obviously needed...its kind of self-fulfilling as most gunshops find cartridges bulky/low margin/heavy.....ie not a great idea for a retailer....so few hold a wide enough selection to suit all tastes.So either you are happy with whatever your gunshop has,and most will be limited to 1 or 2 brands,or you are lucky and have one of the larger outfits OR you go JC 'coz they have the stock/choice or as I have found a good enough own label job in their own cartridges.

CSP Fibre to me is as good a clay shell as there is....great product/great service.

• 4 months later...

ive been tempted by just cartridges for their range and the convenience that i gives as i dont drive so have to rely on shooting friends for getting me to my local dealer or picking up carts for me.. but when a 250 slab of gamebore clear pigeon 32g-6 is £7.75 more than my local shop then i cant do it. ok price comes closer if i buy 1000 but there still the delivery to add and then i have to have a couple of hundred quid spare which doesnt always happen..

are there any other retailers who deliver carts?

I also like the idea of a local gunshop but when they won't get the shell I want 28 bore. I go else where JC.

I'm now very luck the local cartridge place has the identical range and price as JC no delivery so I just pop over get what I need when I need it off there at the weekend oh it's call just cartridges.