Madeleine McCann have they found her

storme37

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see the jealous and thick are still on here and in good numbers...

oh theres plenty of those but also lets not forget there's some very knowledgeable people here when it comes to the sport with good advice its just the off topic the numpties tend to frequent lol

If only the same amount of time and cash couldn`t be spent on every child that goes missing.

What really rags my *** is the fact she went missing because her parents left her and her siblings alone to go dining and drinking, that alone should have brought a prosecution. I strongly believe the McCanns know the real truth and one day that truth will come out.

If only the same amount of time and cash couldn`t be spent on every child that goes missing.

What really rags my *** is the fact she went missing because her parents left her and her siblings alone to go dining and drinking, that alone should have brought a prosecution. I strongly believe the McCanns know the real truth and one day that truth will come out.

My thoughts exactly.

There's 100's of kids that go missing every year but you don't hear much about them after the initial reports.

The only reason this gets raked over is because the McCanns could afford to use Max Clifford to front it.

Like you said, This happened because of A selfish act of the parents leaving their under 5's alone whilst they had Dinner with their friends. For that alone they should be prosecuted.

There's no way any normal parents would even have contemplated such a thing in this country....not if you loved your kids anyway.

I doubt they'll ever find her, Nor will we ever know the truth of what actually happened that night.

One Fact is that it could so easily of been avoided.

AFAIAC If you go on A family holiday with young kids then you involve them in EVERYTHING you do and you make sacrifices. By that I mean if it means you having to go back to the hotel early because the kids need sleep or something, then you do it. They're not playthings or ornaments that you put away when you want to do something else...They're people and deserve the same respect as adults.

The other problem I see with this is the "Culture" of both parents having A career and also wanting kids, The problem being that they value their career more than the true parental family bond and responsibilities that go with having kids. So the kids get palmed off to Nurseries, Grandparents et al so the parents oh so important careers and the money aren't interrupted....Pure selfishness.

Madelines disappearance happened because of that culture and now her parents want us to feel sorry for them...no way, In my book, they're as guilty as whoever took Madeline.