that was a shock

vmaxphil

had to go into hospital tuesday for a test on the treadmill as i was a bit brethless, i did not get that far as the cardogram showed up a problem and the next thimg i know i am having an angioplasty and a stent fitted in my heart also 3 days in hospital !!! i didnt feel that bad

You were in the best place then. My Dad was comforting my Mum when my grandma was in hospital. The nurse told my Dad that gran had passed away and my Dad told my Mum. The minuet he finished HE collapsed having a heartattack and as you can imagine Mum was hysterical. Fortunatley he was already in Hospital so recieved treatment within minuets and after having a multiple bypass is fit as a fiddle. Hope your recovery is a swift one matey :good:

had to go into hospital tuesday for a test on the treadmill as i was a bit brethless, i did not get that far as the cardogram showed up a problem and the next thimg i know i am having an angioplasty and a stent fitted in my heart also 3 days in hospital !!! i didnt feel that bad

Good Luck,

in for testing, diagnosed, problem found and treated and done the same day. = Marvellous :good:

My late father waited 18 months for an appointment,

then waited 36 months until the day he died for a supposedly 'urgent' triple bypass

I had to have a stent put in about five years ago only I had to stay in hospital for five weeks most of it was just waiting to have it done.

I always say that it is one of the best things that can happen to you as once the stent is in they put you on some drugs to thin your blood down etc and tell you not to eat to much fatty food then you will probably not have any more trouble with it .

As I see it mostly the people who die from hart attacks have little warning it tends to be they have bad chest pain followed by death that is my thoughts for what there are worth. :good:

Edited by four-wheel-drive

Speedy rrecovery mate. i think i better go get checked out, had massive chest pain sunday,and funny feeling in my jaw. Scared the $#17 out of me but 15 mins sit down i was ok. wife was getting v worried. Reading your post has made me think.

Speedy rrecovery mate. i think i better go get checked out, had massive chest pain sunday,and funny feeling in my jaw. Scared the $#17 out of me but 15 mins sit down i was ok. wife was getting v worried. Reading your post has made me think.

Do not think about it do it it cost you nothing to see your doc and if nothing more it will put your mind at ease could have been hunger pangs waiting for your dinner. :good:

I had to have a stent put in about five years ago only I had to stay in hospital for five weeks most of it was just waiting to have it done.

I always say that it is one of the best things that can happen to you as once the stent is in they put you on some drugs to thin your blood down etc and tell you not to eat to much fatty food then you will probably not have any more trouble with it .

As I see it mostly the people who die from hart attacks have little warning it tends to be they have bad chest pain followed by death that is my thoughts for what there are worth. :good:

The first time I had one, when I was on the mend up on the ward, I noticed that all the others, like me, were slim chaps. I mentioned to the nurse that I thought it was only fat blighters that had heart attacks, so how come all of us in here are slim. Her reply was that the fat ones don't tend to make it this far !!.