Hello from Chester

Walker56

Hi everyone just joined and thought I would introduce myself, I'm mark I live in a small town just over the border from Chester so I live in north wales .

I have already applied for my SGC and waiting for the FEO to visit hopefully next week,if all goes well it will be shopping time I'm mainly interested in clay shooting but a friend

Who has already got a SGC (had it for years) has sorted us some rough shooting out so looking forward to that aswell.

Hi everyone just joined and thought I would introduce myself, I'm mark I live in a small town just over the border from Chester so I live in north wales .

I have already applied for my SGC and waiting for the FEO to visit hopefully next week,if all goes well it will be shopping time I'm mainly interested in clay shooting but a friend

Who has already got a SGC (had it for years) has sorted us some rough shooting out so looking forward to that aswell.

much greetings and many hellos :welcomeani: :welcomeani:

Hi mate yeah Denbigh not far at all ,have you had any dealings with valley arms in Ruthin I've heard there very good.

Yes I have done business with them over the years - they have a good stock etc, I believe they have now also taken over Gwynedd Firarms in Bangor, this is a good shop I purchased my rifles there at a discounted price, this was when the previous owners had it.

I was brought up in Ruthin - Valley Arms was then called Trigger & Tackle.

Yes I have done business with them over the years - they have a good stock etc, I believe they have now also taken over Gwynedd Firarms in Bangor, this is a good shop I purchased my rifles there at a discounted price, this was when the previous owners had it.

I was brought up in Ruthin - Valley Arms was then called Trigger & Tackle.

valley arms was always a good shop when jim had it but i went in a few weeks ago looking for a howa 1500 and was quoted near two hundred pounds more than most other places so unfortunately i will look elsewhere first in future.....have done a bit of shooting around llanarmon yn lal before also

atb

john

valley arms was always a good shop when jim had it but i went in a few weeks ago looking for a howa 1500 and was quoted near two hundred pounds more than most other places so unfortunately i will look elsewhere first in future.....have done a bit of shooting around llanarmon yn lal before also

atb

john

I agree their prices are expensive - I always tend to look elsewhere.

Over the years I've done a lot of fox control with the terriers at LLanarmon.