be careful whats in your car

bi9johnny

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update is both are still in custody and in court tomorrow for false imprisonment and other public order offences

i will get my car back tomorrow and no mention of arrest yet :good:

Glad you and the dog are unharmed, hopefully after you get your car back you won't hear any more about it.

In the exceedingly unlikely event that Johnny is 'done', all he has to do is plead,'self defence'. That is, according to the book that we discussed earlier this year; namely, 'Does the Trigger Pull The Finger'. This refers to the fact that while catching villians red handed for another offence, the police seemingly have yet to prosecute said villians who have been armed in case they plead self defence and open a can of worms. This legislation, they would have us believe dates back to the 1688 Bill of Rights which didn't specify which arms a person may keep and bear for his defence so it must mean such arms as are available.

There you go, mate, no problem, you'll be out by Christmas 2017! :o

Good idea - Reiterate the fact that he had it with him to injure people.... self defence or not... Unless he could prove instant arming he would be on an even more sticky wicket. He would be better off telling the truth if he does get nicked, which if the two who were charged plead guilty (and in doing so save a lengthy and possibly messy trial, that might raise questions about other issues...) I doubt will happen.

good luck with this m8ty hope plod realise theyre afta the wrong man surely as the victim even if you aint in basc.ca,n.g.o etc 1 of these snatch grab run no win no fee types will give u the free 30 mins advice session so u can put your mind at rest or even write the plod a snotty letter.the old my client as the victim in all this feels very let down by threats of prossecution etc and feels that for stress and inconvienence as the injured party should they wish to take it further he feels the need for compo for his suffering.as the police seem to get stiffed by compo lawyers hopefully this will make them drop matters .cheers clakk :good:

just a word of warning chaps , last night i was involved in the most bizarre experience of my life whilst out with the dog and unfortunatly i cannot go into details just yet but it resulted in me being kidnapped and two are in custody

:lol:

:blink:

hang you was kidnapped and ended up in trouble for having clutter in your car thats how i have read it

i would'nt know as i dont do police stations but if you dont answer questions you wont make it any easier would you. presuming your guilty

Yeah, to be fair you'd have to be a bit 'challenged' to refuse to answer questions if you're not guilty of anything.

The law professor in the video on page 4, gives some excellent reasons for innocent people not to answer any questions.

He does indeed.

Sad to say I'm one of those people who spent meany years adopting the middle-class, professional, cooperative, socially compliant approach when dealing with the police.

A couple of recent experiences however - confirmed by legal advice - mean I for one, if suspected of a crime, would under no circumstances have a conversation with police without a lawyer present.

Let's hope not, but yes, 'innocent' people can dig themselves a hole which can be exploited in the name of "a result" very easily.

Unfortunate but true IMO,the best advice for the "innocent",i.e.those who do not know how to use the justice system is insist on saying nothing without access to a solicitor.For example the "system" is biased in favour of whoever complains first whatever the rights & wrongs of it.I am 100% with Thunderbird on this one,didn't use to think this way but time & experience have changed my views.