Staggering ignorance and bigotry

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reply just added

A sensible question for a load of ill informed people. How do you think pest control is carried out over the crops you and me eat? Have any of you seen the amount of damage caused by a flock of pigeons 2,000 strong? Do we get the army in to sort the problem? By the way pigeon is a very healthy fat free food not full of preservatives and other rubbish.

My Latest reply. Have not been banned yet :shifty:

•  

2000 pigeons? Quite a shoot that would be! You must think the public are stupid. Very tasty healthy food, fat free and not full of preservatives just toxic lead pellets/shot.
    24 minutes ago · Like

• 572310_1092414769_2093102693_q.jpg

Keith Elmer-Fudd Pottinger I think this shows you never get out in the countryside and seen the damage caused to your food. So if you do not agree with shooting can you provide me with a sensible solution to the real not imagined damage done?
    2 seconds ago · Like

• 1 year later...

Haven't got to the end of this thread yet, but so much for the alternate argument, freedom of speech, constructive debate, etc, etc, etc.

On the positive side banning people's opinion is a bit like burning books, those that do it are on a loser!

You have to ask yourself, if they are so strong with their principles (spelled right?) what are they afraid of?

join the page, and post pics of your guns. they will love that :good:

Can you give us a link to that page so we can all join in and have some fun with plenty of pictures! I;ve got plenty of the remains of rabbits after being hit with the .222 and .243! He, he, he, he.

Why don't we all just get together and start P.O.L.A.C.S. (Pee Off League Against Cruel Sports) with a really big facebook page, lots of PRO Gun opinions and plenty of photos!

Probably because of all the idiots that would post daft, gloating pics and drunken orgies of gore and guts and it would end up seriously counter productive to the vast majority of shooters!

What no one has commented on (unless I've missed it) is if these people ever got their way what would they do about the illegally held guns across the country?

Guns held by crim's and used mostly on them selves (thankfully) are possibly linked to more deaths and injuries than the odd Bird types who (again thankfully) crop up once in a blue one.. Be interesting to see some stats on this.

Much easier for them to target the legal shooters with their unreasoned arguments.

Edit = finished unfinished sentence

Edited by Sha Bu Le