Continental goose guide discharges shotgun in hotel room .

Pole Star

I think you may have got a better response if you had not included the "foreign guide" part of the story! Your threads do at times seem tedious at best and anti foreigners at worst!

Any idiot discharging a shotgun into a hotel ceiling needs the plod to have a word with him regardless of where he comes from! Think it would be classed as a near miss would you not? I know if I was in the room above where he shot at I would expect action to be taken!

I think you may have got a better response if you had not included the "foreign guide" part of the story! Your threads do at times seem tedious at best and anti foreigners at worst!

Any idiot discharging a shotgun into a hotel ceiling needs the plod to have a word with him regardless of where he comes from! Think it would be classed as a near miss would you not? I know if I was in the room above where he shot at I would expect action to be taken!

Psssst ! just sit tight my dear chap best post ever coming in the next 2 or 3 months regarding the INFIDEL & then you will all understand ! nudge nudge wink wink !

say no more !

Regards to to all honest shooters & wild fowlers / conservationists as & for the rest of you ? Naff off to the med & see if you can find any thing out there to shoot at apart from lizards ! :lol: . Over & out .

I don't think anyone is denying the seriousness of the offence. The point we are making is that you seem to be constantly poking a dead horse hoping it will get up again.

Assuming you could get it up with lifting gear it will still be a dead horse and useless to you.

I don't think anyone is denying the seriousness of the offence. The point we are making is that you seem to be constantly poking a dead horse hoping it will get up again.

Assuming you could get it up with lifting gear it will still be a dead horse and useless to you.

Could always feed it the Buzzards & Red kites ! any way stop picking your nose ! .

Pole Star - your post are becoming even more bizarre. It's put up or shut up time. name the hotel - if you can - dates etc.

any way stop picking your nose !

Psssst ! just sit tight my dear chap best post ever coming in the next 2 or 3 months regarding the INFIDEL & then you will all understand ! nudge nudge wink wink !

say no more !

I honestly can't see the point of these two utterly pointless posts. I suspect few sane people could either.

lets face it in all shooting disciplines you are gonna come accross people who are not fit to hold a spud gun let alone a firearm but if you do not challenge them and show them the errors of their ways before they possibly hurt themselves or some other poor sod!! they will never learn i must admit that the thought of a loaded gun in doors is scary but as said before its technically easy to over look on in the mag of a semi if the person using it get complacent at the end of a days shooting. can you imagine the ebarassment and pure torture his mates are gonna put him through for the rest of his days!! everytime he gives them any hassle the "oh do you remember when dopey dave blew a hole in his hotel room ceiling" lol

Pole Star - your post are becoming even more bizarre. It's put up or shut up time. name the hotel - if you can - dates etc.

I honestly can't see the point of these two utterly pointless posts. I suspect few sane people could either.

As said Gordon things are happening just sit tight as the wheels of the law turn only very slowly . I am not at liberty to say much now as things are moving on so I wont come back on this one for a while but rest assured I will .

Regards Pole Star

ps if you lived up here you may well understand or go insane :hmm:

This is an old story now in Orkney as it happened a few years ago but I understand a certain goose guide accidentally discharged his shotgun in the hotel room he was staying in & it was never reported to the Northern Constabulary ! as the hotel owner accepted it was an accident the damage to the hotel room was put right & the Northern Constabulary never heard about it ! . Surly a fire arms offense was committed or a whole number of offenses were committed under the firearms act & this should have been reported ? or should it not have been ? :hmm:

Who gives a ..... So why do you unless you're out to cause trouble - stuff happens.

As said Gordon things are happening just sit tight as the wheels of the law turn only very slowly . I am not at liberty to say much now as things are moving on so I wont come back on this one for a while but rest assured I will .

Regards Pole Star

ps if you lived up here you may well understand or go insane :hmm:

And there you have the rot within the shooting world who's actions do nothing but tighten the already throttling grip of ledgislation and utter ignorance to people's entitlement to a private life. If such a hazard was deemed so been so dangerous then I'm sure it would have been dealt with by the law. Your intervention and posts just portray your ulterior motive to land someone in it, none short of bullying and tactical trouble making. Do this guide shoot land you would like too?!

Your type are rife in stalking

Over and Out.

So is it "Over" as in my current communication is complete and you are free to transmit your response, or is it "Out" as is in I have nothing further to communicate.

Just wondered if an offense had been committed by discharging a shotgun in a hotel room were they were other guests staying hillmouse ? but it seems no one seems to know ??? so its as good as out I think ? unless you know some thing on the complexities of the fire arm laws ? .

Pole Star

And there you have the rot within the shooting world who's actions do nothing but tighten the already throttling grip of ledgislation and utter ignorance to people's entitlement to a private life. If such a hazard was deemed so been so dangerous then I'm sure it would have been dealt with by the law. Your intervention and posts just portray your ulterior motive to land someone in it, none short of bullying and tactical trouble making. Do this guide shoot land you would like too?!

Your type are rife in stalking

BULLYING ! my God you have no seen what has been happening here ! rest assured you will eat those words in time ! in this country we have laws about fire arms & laws about a whole number of country side issues which some people think don't apply to them . Do you read the shooting Times ? OUT ! .

Pole Star, as far as I can see you are telling us that you have heard a story that a number of years ago (not defined) someone, allegedly a Continental goose-guide, accidentally discharged his shotgun in the room of a hotel (not identified).

You've raked all this up on the pretext of establishing whether an offence was committed.

Well, perhaps an offence WAS committed, but given that it happened - by your own admission - a number of years ago, what relevance does it have now?

I suspect that what is of importance to you is not whether an offence was committed, but that the alleged perpetrator was a Continental goose-guide.

You have posted extensively in the past about the activities of foreign guides and shooters in Orkney, perhaps with good cause, but this smacks of clutching at straws so that you can "keep your pot boiling".

Consign it to the past where it belongs, and move on. You are letting your resentment consume you all too publicly.

Pole Star, as far as I can see you are telling us that you have heard a story that a number of years ago (not defined) someone, allegedly a Continental goose-guide, accidentally discharged his shotgun in the room of a hotel (not identified).

You've raked all this up on the pretext of establishing whether an offence was committed.

Well, perhaps an offence WAS committed, but given that it happened - by your own admission - a number of years ago, what relevance does it have now?

I suspect that what is of importance to you is not whether an offence was committed, but that the alleged perpetrator was a Continental goose-guide.

You have posted extensively in the past about the activities of foreign guides and shooters in Orkney, perhaps with good cause, but this smacks of clutching at straws so that you can "keep your pot boiling".

Consign it to the past where it belongs, and move on. You are letting your resentment consume you all too publicly.

Looks like no one knows the law regarding what happened ! so its a grey area & I am a surprised the thread went this long & I have tried to close by saying out ! but people like you just keep coming back !!! it seems any post I make regarding people that I will only refer to as the INFIDEL is exceedingly popular as you have to admit they get a dam good viewing ! :lol: but alas I want to move on but but but ! I will at some time come back with a post that will start TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ! .

:bye2: :bye2: :bye2: :bye2: Until the next episode ! & many thanks . Regards Pole star