Lion on the loose

roadkill

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, this geezer making his way home across the fields from a fancy dress party last night is now getting really annoyed by the helicopters that keep waking him up flying really low over his caravan.

I would love it to be true, it might prompt some more investigation into some of the other big cat stories.

it seems to be real......3 independent witnesses and a picture

people are too easy to dismiss everything.

i have a friend who is a zoo keeper and i know stuff escapes.........in fact a colleague of his was once called to verify foot prints and this lady raised all sorts of big cats by hand..........she identified lynx foot prints but that was kept quiet and never made the papers/news.

i am pretty sure it will be real, but possibly not a lion..........

My apologies,I realise I was being flippant but I haven't dismissed it.I merely thought it was amusing that after all the 'big cat' stories that regularly do the rounds,here at last,is the possibility of a big cat story for real.

I hope it is recaptured before primarily,it hurts anyone, or is shot either by Police or a shooter/landowner.

can a landowner or shooter shoot a lion legally?

Good question;I doubt many of us have tickets conditioned for shooting Lion in this country;it would maybe come under the guise of vermin or pest control!

Knowing countless farmers around here I doubt they'd give it a moments thought if it were chewing on their livestock.