Neighbours getting mole hills and they are getting closer to me !&

mad1

Hi all... Over the past few weeks one of the neighbours has had a few mole hills and they are getting closer to my garden !!! I have used tunnel traps in the past for other people but with not much luck ?? Is there anyone with any tips or hints on catching these before they ruin my garden ??

Edit: I just realised I put it in wrong section ( sorry ) mods please feel free to move it

M1

Edited by mad1

Hi all... Over the past few weeks one of the neighbours has had a few mole hills and they are getting closer to my garden !!! I have used tunnel traps in the past for other people but with not much luck ?? Is there anyone with any tips or hints on catching these before they ruin my garden ??

Edit: I just realised I put it in wrong section ( sorry ) mods please feel free to move it

M1

If you still have some traps, offer to help out your neighbour. That way you avoid making an unholy mess in your own garden! :good::lol:

what is the problem with molehills? genuinely cannot see why they are causing you grief, I mean a few piles of soil, just use a shovel and shift them.

Have you got a lawn???? I doubt it, I have one and the work to keep it correct takes time, the idea is to have a flat green area not sunken bloddey tracks everywere, when one of those little bstrds start putting up molehills I`m afraid war is declared.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...