Has he got too much spare time?

Dave-G

One of my brothers I mean.

He reckons the worlds elite are having under 'high ground' (EDIT:UNDER HIGH GROUND) houses built to live through the worst that is about to happen to our planet. There are 10,000 mph trains running though vacuum tunnels to travel between massive underground towns. Much of the worlds lowlands are about to be flooded as the planet tilts and if I understand him correctly US citizens are not being allowed to emigrate to acquire high ground properties.

Guns are being taken from citizens so they cannot resist being detained to the low land as it floods. Planet Nubira is still approaching and the new world order is alive and kicking. Oh yeah, half the royal family are alien creatures about to take something from the core of earth because they have none of whatever it is they are after in their own world and face extinction without it. Oh, there's that Denver airport stuff too

I can't go on because I find it too much for my poor ickle head but he thinks I'm daft to ignore the inevitable which the 'guvmnts and even the media are hiding from us.

Edited by Dave-G

Denver Airport is fab... apparently the conspiracy theorists keep banging on about 3 'secret' buildings that were pre fab'ed and then sunk underground... these are apparently the illuminati HQ!

Well, having flown to and from Denver numerous times (and also almost boroken my wife's nose there on one occasion!) I can confirm that they are actually the 3 underground rail stations that link the terminals. When a train is approaching, they play.. 'she'll be coming round the mountain when she comes.. TOOT TOOT!' Awesome#

I must admit though, the murals on the wall are WAAAAYYYYY sinister!

Edited by Vipa

Denver Airport is fab... apparently the conspiracy theorists keep banging on about 3 'secret' buildings that were pre fab'ed and then sunk underground... these are apparently the illuminati HQ!

Well, having flown to and from Denver numerous times (and also almost boroken my wife's nose there on one occasion!) I can confirm that they are actually the 3 underground rail stations that link the terminals. When a train is approaching, they play.. 'she'll be coming round the mountain when she comes.. TOOT TOOT!' Awesome#

I must admit though, the murals on the wall are WAAAAYYYYY sinister!

Glad to see someone is taking Munglers advice.

And there's me thinking you were weird one in your family.

No offence.

Who does he think does all the construction and supplies for all this?

Some of it is apparently happening near you - is there a disused military airport near Newquay with loads of carpenters and builders etc going to and from it?

Edited by Dave-G