Missed all the harvest

deny essex

Missed all of this years harvest and stubble shooting and the way it seems quite possibly going to be drill as well, a first for me after over 30 years decoying. :sad1:

The body now creaks and groans too much with issues and a dodgy spine to go as much as I used to and just to top it up I went A over T down some steps and damaged a knee, so now hobbling on a stick even worse.

But Im not down yet , I'm always on here reading what you lot have been up to and bideing my days taking the tablets and making the odd dippa or two until I can get out again without problems, or at least minimal difficulty. :shifty:

Even though it may seem im getting near the end of my pigeon decoying shooting capability its still a passion with me, even the past few barren shooting months for me reading on here , chatting with shooting buddies about outings and looking at pictures and reading reports get me reflecting back on similar days in my years of woodpigeon shooting.

This is not a moan or a get it off my chest thing (ok maybe a bit :lookaround: ) just what can possibly happen as time moves on for us all.

But like I said I'm not quite on my knees yet and none of you can have my gun and kit until you have to prise it from my cold dead fingers :lol:

ATB for the winter season

Deny

Edited by deny essex

I'm 64 in december :sad1:

64 !!!!! who let this young whipper whatsit on here, Good on yer Deny when your too old too try or in the case of hotties too old to look, then your too old to breathe.

clickety click in Feb, btw retire in two weeks. Should have gone in Feb this year but I was accommodating to the company..................muppet????

ATB

Bri