florida theme parks

shotgun sam

Google attraction tickets direct, used them many times.

No matter where you buy them from make sure you get the actual ticket and not a voucher to collect the tickets when you get there, pointless buying them if that's the case.

The above company supply tickets.

Edited by markm

We did the lot last year ,when we arrived we went into sizzlers on the international drive opposite the upside down house there is a scam to get you into the parks we used it for the sea world to see the killer whale it saved us half the cost there was seven of us , we are going back fingers crossed next year we would use the scam for the rest of the parks

Hi Sam,

Been going over there for over 20 years and still love it!

Re the tickets. It all depends on how long you are going over for and whether you wish to spend all your time doing the theme parks which can be physically very demanding, depending on the age of your kids.

The past few years I have waited until I got over there and got my tickets. A lot of the "special" deals you get here are 14 day expiry with the clock starting to tick on your first use.

Bob

We went again this June, first time in years and loved it so much booked again for next Oct, got a Villa overlooking a lake with a pool and a proper jacuzzi , a visit to Bass Pro and Teneroc in order I think. The Dibb has often had pro shooting threads, surprising as most of the posters are women.

Research, research, research that is my best advise for tickets, keep an eye on exchange rates as this can effect ticket prices. As previously said by someone else it depends on how long you are going for as tickets expire so many days after first use.

We have used Orlando attractions and quite a few others in the past all have been good. We always use the Dibb a great source of information.

to be honest,if your coming to fl it don't matter what the tickets cost,your going to buy them any way.You'll end up driving around ticket tout places wasting loads of time and saving five bucks.Buy them at the gate ,it saves all the grief.

As semi residents we can buy a yearly tickets for some parks for the cost of a day ticket and use it all year

. Don't forget to go to the Gulf beaches at least once :good:

We did the lot last year ,when we arrived we went into sizzlers on the international drive opposite the upside down house there is a scam to get you into the parks we used it for the sea world to see the killer whale it saved us half the cost there was seven of us , we are going back fingers crossed next year we would use the scam for the rest of the parks

recommend sizzlers..on i drive.......if you fancy a proper pint go up the road to ...the cricketers pub... :good:

mikky

to be honest,if your coming to fl it don't matter what the tickets cost,your going to buy them any way.You'll end up driving around ticket tout places wasting loads of time and saving five bucks.Buy them at the gate ,it saves all the grief.

As semi residents we can buy a yearly tickets for some parks for the cost of a day ticket and use it all year

. Don't forget to go to the Gulf beaches at least once :good:

go to sarasota...go for a paddle and do the stingray shuffle..............sat on the beach watching everyone paddling in the sea....it looked like they were trying to ski underwater....i asked the lifeguard what was going on...dozens of people shuffling about knee deep......stingrays he says,,,,,,shuffle your feet and they move out of the way... B) B)

mikky

go to sarasota...go for a paddle and do the stingray shuffle..............sat on the beach watching everyone paddling in the sea....it looked like they were trying to ski underwater....i asked the lifeguard what was going on...dozens of people shuffling about knee deep......stingrays he says,,,,,,shuffle your feet and they move out of the way... B) B)

mikky

I'm just 20 minutes from Sarasota ,my nearest beach is Homes beach Anna Marie island.miles of white powder sand and right now daytime temps of 86 to 90 deg

just got back from florida universal islands of adventure was great so was the other universal 2day 2 park pass was $170 and disney was $95 both bought on the gate.

One thing to check with disney depending on what day you want to go check what time it is closing as some days they have fireworks on and some days they have an electric parade.

Kiffneys gun shop in Islamorada i think it was. Well worth a visit very nice guys and a fine selection of handguns to try out in there indoor range