PW butchery course oop norff.

Lord Geordie

Righty Chaps. Sone have expressed their interest in attending a Butchery course in the north of England.

Firstly we would need to know the following.

1: A venue! This will need to be large enough to accomodate the group as well as understand what the demonstration is about and be OK with it!

2: How many are going?

3: Cost of Venue and of course costs for the Tutor?

Please discuss!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daft as it seems, I would think think somewhere in the Durham area would be best....

Its going to be a trek no matter where we have it

:shaun:

Has Rabbiter not been in touch Shaun..?

theres a slight possibility that my boss may let me use our butchery department for the night,but im not holding my breath,ill keep you all posted....DAZ

durham!!! that far south,lol..havent seen my boss yet,been on a day off today but will speak with him tomorrow,as soon as i know,you guys will know...DAZ

being totally selfish, Northumberland is better for me, but there arnt many of us from Northumberland

where is your department Rabbiter

being totally selfish, Northumberland is better for me, but there arnt many of us from Northumberland

where is your department Rabbiter

ok guys ive spoken with my boss and we now have a venue,i dont mind doing the demo,unless someone else wants to do it,ive told him maybe 17th november,when the shop is closed after hours obviously,say 6.30pm-7pm,those who want a few pints after can go into nearby morpeth,sorry forgot to say my shop is at stannington station,station road,ne61 6dx for those who want to google it to find out how far or near it is,ill wait for replies before confirming with the boss....

Edited by rabbiter