Mad Friday

bi9johnny

When I was djing the Friday before Christmas was always called mad Friday and people went flaming mental, several times its ended in tears and I am glad I am not out there entertaining the pub frequenters of today

So how are you spending MAD FRIDAY

For me cheese pasta and raise a glass to an old mate who passed away recently

When I was djing the Friday before Christmas was always called mad Friday and people went flaming mental, several times its ended in tears and I am glad I am not out there entertaining the pub frequenters of today

So how are you spending MAD FRIDAY

For me cheese pasta and raise a glass to an old mate who passed away recently

was he from moreton with long hair?

That's the one J. Good honest Indian grub, not like the pretentious let-down like spice club (which used to be top drawer, but went downhill when the owner moved back to Bangladesh and let his nephew run it).

Those stairs are always a gamble after a few beers though!

five years ago i started working the doors again (after a layoff of almost 20 yrs) , black fridays for the last five years have been , blood,snot,vomit,police sirens , and tears , since getting remarried earlier in the year i dont (im not allowed to) work the doors and its a relief , we had a bed picnic tonight , chicken jambalaya , and its absolutely great .

Good to know Dave because I got about 20 family in for spice club on 4th

You lived in moreton long

Six years, moved from Upton.

I took a group of 10 in (booked) and he's promised to treat us like royalty because he let me down on the last visit. Some other group of 7 rocked in and he forgot about us and we were almost ignored They cleared plates with food on, swept bottles with beer still in.

That was 3 years ago, not been in since (used to be at least monthly, sometimes weekly). It may have changed, I hope that you have a great night.