Your best buy in 2012

bullet boy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best shooting related buy in 2012 has to be the Laurona O/U 12g that I got from Wabbitbosher! The gun is a perfect fit, so much so that it could have been made to measure for me. Not only that, when I agreed to buy it and asked him about the availability of chokes for it he went out of his way to get a set of 5 chokes for it and included them in the original price. As for his description of the gun when he advertised it on GunWatch, well, all I can say is that it is in far better condition than he described. To add to that everyone that has looked carefully at it has valued it at more than 50% higher than he asked for it and some even double the asking/purchase price.

I love using the gun and am eternally grateful to WabbitBosher for such a great gun at such a bargain price.

To me it was definitely the best guy of 2012!

It has to be my Miroku MK38 32" trap gun.

I'd been in the doldrums last year with my Perazzi which I've used for 22 years.

My shooting has been transformed, culminating in me qualifying for the England shooting team again and winning the ABT Home International veteran high gun trophy with a score of 189 ex 200 in Ireland.

Remington 1100, 410 model brought probably 10th hand at £300 and the best fun i have had with agun, 3" no 9's and watch those clays powder or in my case more often than not continue flying

You lucky feller

Will have 1 1day!