How many pigeons are shot by PW members 2013.

Cranfield

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yet another disappointing day, all the signs were good, but the pigeons just didn't come, after 4 hours all we had to show was 3 pigeons and a rook, 226 pigeons since february, but I will be out again next week, its what I do, I wouldn't give it up for anything, so just 3 more to add for the moment,10887

Edited by lakeside1000

Well it was a perfect day for decoying shame nobody told the birds!!!! 5 hours for one bird despite recces (yes they were there yesterday), there appears to be a distinct lack of birds here in North Yorks, maybe its been the mild year with the extended growing season the birds really don't have to try to hard to find easy food therefore no real urge to join feeding flocks (ie a pattern of deeks).

Thoughts appreciated,

10887 + 1 = 10888

Took my good mate Rick aka "Bloggs" out today while he's home from working in Dubai, managed a respectable 61. Shooting over rape stubble.

A big thanks to you Chris for inviting me on your permission during my return to the UK - had an awesome few days on the pigeons, well, once I'd got my gun-mount back to normal! Lol

:-)