This years PW Charity shoot

shaun4860

It's held alternately darn sarf and oop norf

Sarf's turn this year,

Although for some of us it's always sarf!

Sorry to the mods if I have brought this up too early, just thought it would give more chance to get accommodation sorted and booked (it's cheaper the earlier it's booked)

Ho hum

:shaun:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to the mods if I have brought this up too early,

To clarify Shaun, the comment about it being too early to bring it up came from me, as a member if you like (that does not mean that is the view of the entire moderating team)

Again [iMO] if we are not careful these things can be flogged to death so everyone is sick of hearing about them before the event actually happens, think '3 word story' mentality and you see what I mean ;)

I agree a date and venue could be set well in advance to allow people to save the date in their calendars though.

Wheels are getting into motion now..! Check back soon as we will be taking postcodes for plotting a midpoint 'dividing line' with this drawn up we will ask for shooting ground nominations

The thinking is that it is nice to host the event at different grounds, although perhaps when we have three reliable grounds who have hosted events we will look to rotate between them each year :good:

Sounds good to me, can't wait for the event ,good excuse to close business for a bit for a worthy event :) by the way do I need a valid passport to go darn sarf :lol: :lol:

We get a group exemption through PW for traveling south of the border, so passports are not needed,

Anyway if you have your passport stamped for Darn Sarf then some countries won't let you in

:shaun:

Us northern lot definatley need to stick together, if that picture is anthing to go by,

Easy win this comp, we all know the south can't hold there ale, not like us northern lot. :lol:

Do we have a rough date for this yet.?

Edited by neil3728