Your Internet connection ?

rapid basher

Just switched to Orange/EE. £14 including line rental for first 6 months then £19 after, no problems with them so far. I was on BT although I never had a problem with the service the charges they make for not using your landline was stupid and they are expensive. I was about to pay near enough £50 a month just for internet. Then there best offer after switching was £26 a month.

here in the U.S I'm with Verizon .It costs just under $100 a month for unlimited super fast internet ( a full length movie downloads in about 2 minutes )I get nearly 500 tv channels and my telephone ,all local calls are free and long distance and calls home to Scotland are usually about 2cents a minute

Back in Scotland I suffer with BT,they really are a joke

Plus Net for me! It costs very litle for the package that I have which includes most of my calls except premium rate numbers or mobile numbers and unlimited broadband. They reliable, reasonably priced and if you need to talk to them for anything at all you find that their staff actually speak English!

For my mobile I use Tescos which costs me £10 per month on Pay As You Go be for a £10 a month top up I get £30 worth of calls which suits me fine!

I tried Sky only to find that even though we were surposed to be getting free calls they were ripping us off left right and centre on call charges to the extent that they tried charging us for 118 services that we have NEVER EVER used - They once tried charging us for one call on a 118 number at £78 which I told them to go and swivel for as we could prove that no-one was even at home at the time of the so called call!

Edited by Frenchieboy

hmm we are with Sky at the moment and it never misses a beat beat Fibre is being rolled out in our area and openreach's web checker thingy says our exchange is accepting orders but when i try to order it i get told its not available smashin!!! hmmmm i can see a chat with a man in Mumbai ahead to see what the wobbly headed poppadom munchers can tell me about the problem ;)

Just in case someone is thinking TALK TALK::: You will Regret it: ask my mate: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are not kidding they just conned me out of £100 that I do not ow them but I cannot be bothered to fight them the next thing would be debit agencies after me you just cannot win with big powerful companies I cut my losses and run so be warned they are keep well away from (TALK TALK) they will steel your money. :ninja: