police say pistorius used cricket bat

evo

Pistorius 'DID beat model girlfriend with a cricket bat' police tell horrified family and show them photographs of her extensive head injuries to prove it

• Reeva Steenkamp's skull crushed during attack, South African police say
  • Grieving relatives who saw body before cremation described horrific injuries
  • Pistorius told bail hearing he used bat to break down toilet door
  • Currently being examined by forensic team for evidence

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2LmG0A9o8

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Still find it all a bitt odd.

Wake up in the night having gone to bed with girlfriend. Hear noise in bathroom. Pick up gun before checking girlfriend not in bed. Go into toilet shouting that you have a gun. Think that someone has broken in and is pinching your toilet or needed a quick one before getting onto the family silver. Supposedly blows 4 holes in the toilet door shooting intruder (girlfriend).

Would you check to see whether your wife/girlfriend was missing before reaching for the Glock? I've heard some fishing tales in my time, this one is up there with the best of em.

Edited by BerettaEELL

When my good lady gets up during the night she never locks the toilet door, well apart from that time I was armed with a cricket bat and handgun?

You never know, might have been a number 2 after a dodgy springbok curry or whatever they use instead of horse. My door would be securely bolted with iPad in hand ready for the long haul.

When you are confronted with what you perceive to be a clear and present danger, logic can often go out the door. Saying that, it is still odd, but not inconceivable.

Spin doctors at work it seems. Daily mail available to highest bidder.

Edited by aris

The police seem to be saying that he planed to kill her if he did why would he do it in this way I could think of loads of ways to kill someone that would not make him look so bad and wreak his running career the problem is we are only getting part of the story also people spreading roomers dose not help best to wait for the trial.

I will keep an open mind. Man shoots girlfriend in toilet? Rumours aside it does seem a little odd.

The fact he put four rounds through the door of a bathroom without "supposedly" knowing who was in there says it all really, nice to see his brother who just happens to be up on a manslaughter charge supporting his "innocent" brother.

KW

Edited by kdubya

The fact he put four rounds through the door of a bathroom without "supposedly" knowing who was in there says it all really, nice to see his brother who just happens to be up on a manslaughter charge supporting his "innocent" brother.

KW

Are you going soft? It was obviously a Muslim South African policeman who beat up the body of the white trash girl with a cricket bat before blaming it on somebody else. That's what we would have expected from you. :lol:

Are you going soft? It was obviously a Muslim South African policeman who beat up the body of the white trash girl with a cricket bat before blaming it on somebody else. That's what we would have expected from you. :lol:

keep off the local wine, its starting to have an effect.

KW

Edited by kdubya

It was manslaughter at the very least. He deserves to be locked up for a long time you don't start shooting until you identify a target .

This is true, but in in South Africa, armed home invasions are a regular occurrence. People get paranoid - buy guns - and may not think straight when them use them in fear.

This is true, but in in South Africa, armed home invasions are a regular occurrence. People get paranoid - buy guns - and may not think straight when them use them in fear.

That might be the case but does not change what happened. He shot his girlfriend on purpose or negligently he should go to jail.

Edited by ordnance

That might be the case but does not change what happened. He shot his girlfriend on purpose or negligently he should go to jail.

I never said it changed it - but it does put some context to it. Most British have never lived under such conditions, hence may not comprehend it. Violent crime is endemic in SA.

Posts have been removed, so keep the discussion serious please and leave out any "sick" jokes.

Sorry if you felt my joke was sick but surely it was no worse than this though which has passed the pw censorship- http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/237985-whats-oscar-pistorius-favourite-band/

Atb Gary