Snow !!!!

Daany

snowed all yesterday and last night, strong winds mean it's not building much height but drifting, local council gritter/snow plough got stuck in a 8ft plus high drift yesterday not more that a mile from me!

we have a good 9 inch on the ground, main roads are mostly ok, side roads ok in a 4x4

just taken this out of my patio window in sunny barnsley, on the upside i have just been out in my awd jag trying to see how good it is, didn't get stuck and went through everything i wanted it to, 6" of snow no problems, very impressed.. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: .

Edited by delburt0

PW member shoot and be safe (Mark) doing a little job with his big tool, would you believe he used his machine to clear this last night, 12 hours later this is what it's like again! First off he was tracking the machine over the snow to compress it to make less work moving it!

snow003_zps4aa88e0f.jpg

snow004_zps79be16f5.jpg

snow005_zps82e15f0a.jpg

Taken from the machine to get some height, look in the background, you can just make out Marks landy roof and door open!

snow006_zps16914382.jpg

the finished job a few hours later, still snowing and looking like Mark might be back here tomoz..........

snow029_zpsefb38709.jpg

one of many local roads, all blocked the same

snow016_zps7746c522.jpg

Edited by Paul223

PW member shoot and be safe (Mark) doing a little job with his big tool, would you believe he used his machine to clear this last night, 12 hours later this is what it's like again! First off he was tracking the machine over the snow to compress it to make less work moving it!

snow003_zps4aa88e0f.jpg

snow004_zps79be16f5.jpg

snow005_zps82e15f0a.jpg

Taken from the machine to get some height, look in the background, you can just make out Marks landy roof and door open!

snow006_zps16914382.jpg

the finished job a few hours later, still snowing and looking like Mark might be back here tomoz..........

snow029_zpsefb38709.jpg

one of many local roads, all blocked the same

snow016_zps7746c522.jpg

Thought you said you had a good dollop of it ?

bloody land rover drivers :rolleyes: