Just made the switch to UKIP

unapalomablanca

You may or may not care to know, but i officially changed my allegiance from life long tory to ukip last night. It dident take much, i just took the local election poster and placed it in my window. I think i will get a knock soon, i may even make a donation. All this talk about a protest vote is rubbish, vote for them, let them build momentum and develop. It's how the others started. Small acorns to big oaks and all that.

Cheers Nigel.

I voted tory last time round as I could no longer stomache my country being given away without even so much as a half hearted ask, this time I will vote UKIP, plum boy cameron and his crocodile teared partner idiot boy george along with that flatfish look alike millipede, have convinvced me never ever ever to vote again for career politicians, as they are all clueless cretins.

KW

Welcome aboard! I jumped ship as well a few months ago and joined the party. Its been my experience that when you tell people you're a UKIP supporter or advertise the fact on your house or vehicle, people show an interest and ask how they can join. There are millions of people like us and they just need the nudge of knowing they are in good company to feel enboldened to make the switch. And not just disillusioned Tories either. I've had plenty of Labour supporters express and interest.

If you haven't already, please join the party. Its only £30 a year and the resources make a huge difference. I'm sure your local branch will be very pleased to have you and any support you can offer.

I voted tory last time round as I could no longer stomache my country being given away without even so much as a half hearted ask, this time I will vote UKIP, plum boy cameron and his crocodile teared partner idiot boy george along with that flatfish look alike millipede, have convinvced me never ever ever to vote again for career politicians, as they are all clueless cretins.

KW

At least farage put his money where his mouth is. He left the tories 20 years ago in disgust at maastricht. He then helped found another party. I know he takes the euro shilling as an MEP, but he dont half get up their noses. I think he could debate briiliantly against this coalition. He was born for it.

Welcome aboard! I jumped ship as well a few months ago and joined the party. Its been my experience that when you tell people you're a UKIP supporter or advertise the fact on your house or vehicle, people show an interest and ask how they can join. There are millions of people like us and they just need the nudge of knowing they are in good company to feel enboldened to make the switch. And not just disillusioned Tories either. I've had plenty of Labour supporters express and interest.

If you haven't already, please join the party. Its only £30 a year and the resources make a huge difference. I'm sure your local branch will be very pleased to have you and any support you can offer.

Yeh, i think i will join 'officially'. £30 seems a bargain. They are gonna need funds against these tories.

I'll be joining once I have a bit more money.

Makes no difference round here

Labour could put a donkey up and it would still win...(ex mining village)

:shaun:

Didn't UKIP make a similar comment at one of the by elections last year? Something about putting a red rosette on a donkey? Or am I getting mixed up with someone else?

I had some stuff from them come the other day with a DVD in it I must say I was impressed with what they had to say the only thing is it is simple to make promises when you have no power to do anything about it. I no that they have got to start somewhere but when we have been lied to so many times by all of the politicians it is hard to believe that things can ever change for the better.

I had some stuff from them come the other day with a DVD in it I must say I was impressed with what they had to say the only thing is it is simple to make promises when you have no power to do anything about it. I no that they have got to start somewhere but when we have been lied to so many times by all of the politicians it is hard to believe that things can ever change for the better.

Does it make you feel any better when you know that farage is an ex tory who left in disgust at what you probably find disagreeable?

UKIP member for 3 years (back then keeping your deposit (>5%) was considered a fantastic result!) I personally believe the EU will cause a war rather than prevent it and I would like to see the whole of Europe out of the EU. While it started with good intentions in the days of Monnet and Schuman with the European Coal and Steel Community preventing another European war it just grown into a bureaucratic monster stealing money from Cypriot savers and reaching the end goal of the "European Project" at any costs, including proping up a failing political currency and ignoring all referendums which disagrees with what they (the EU comission) want. With the EU lacking legitimate permission to exist from the peoples of Europe it will cause a war :(

Europe should be 30-odd soverign nations trading with eachother, agreeing reciprocal laws, and in alliance with eachother. This model simply won't work. The beauty with Europe IMO is that many different states can keep their customs and laws, without conflict. Democratic nations rarely attack eachother so IMO the EU is very redunant and isn't needed.

UKIP member for 3 years (back then keeping your deposit (>5%) was considered a fantastic result!) I personally believe the EU will cause a war rather than prevent it and I would like to see the whole of Europe out of the EU. While it started with good intentions in the days of Monnet and Schuman with the European Coal and Steel Community preventing another European war it just grown into a bureaucratic monster stealing money from Cypriot savers and reaching the end goal of the "European Project" at any costs, including proping up a failing political currency and ignoring all referendums which disagrees with what they (the EU comission) want. With the EU lacking legitimate permission to exist from the peoples of Europe it will cause a war :(

Europe should be 30-odd soverign nations trading with eachother, agreeing reciprocal laws, and in alliance with eachother. This model simply won't work. The beauty with Europe IMO is that many different states can keep their customs and laws, without conflict. Democratic nations rarely attack eachother so IMO the EU is very redunant and isn't needed.

I think that the only reason the usa 'worked' is because they have a common language and common ideals, similar to the u.k. before this hideous multiculturalism.