Got ink

stokie

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the trouble with Tattoos,they can't rub out mistakes and start again.

On first look the lion looks ok till you look at ist top teeth, tipex springs to mind,and Norma Jean needs surgery on her nose and a brace.

The lad with the moobs must have got like that eating all them Bazooka Joes :lol:

Price should never be a consideration on something your going to wear for your whole life.

Figgy

Edited by figgy

That's the trouble with Tattoos,they can't rub out mistakes and start again.

On first look the lion looks ok till you look at ist top teeth, tipex springs to mind,and Norma Jean needs surgery on her nose and a brace.

The lad with the moobs must have got like that eating all them Bazooka Joes :lol:

Price should never be a consideration on something your going to wear for your whole life.

Figgy

thanks Figgy I'll remember that when I see you at the charity shoot :lol:

Thanks for nothing you bunch of *********. The photo was taken by the tattooist straight after finishing it so yea it is inflamed . It's a true likeness of the photo I took in . I thought I'd post it as a follow on from has anyone got any shooting related tattoo thread . I didn't ask for a slanging match

Thanks for nothing you bunch of . The photo was taken by the tattooist straight after finishing it so yea it is inflamed . It's a true likeness of the photo I took in . I thought I'd post it as a follow on from has anyone got any shooting related tattoo thread . I didn't ask for a slanging match

Tattoos are very personal mate so I wouldn't give a **** what other people think.

At least it's original, unlike some of the fools who just follow a trend and get the same sleeve or writing as their mates down the gym.

As long as you're happy with it :good:

Thanks for nothing you bunch of . The photo was taken by the tattooist straight after finishing it so yea it is inflamed . It's a true likeness of the photo I took in . I thought I'd post it as a follow on from has anyone got any shooting related tattoo thread . I didn't ask for a slanging match

Who was the artist mate I am in the trade

who's a grumpy ******* then? :lol:

Hi wilpoon, is that really you in the photo?

Edited by steve_b_wales

Don't take the comments to heart all tattoo's are subjective. At the end if the day its if you love it, as you will be looking at it everyday for the rest of your life.

I got a tattoo in my 40s after waiting for the right idea, I love my tattoo and took a long time choosing my artist, and Chloe black at nurose tattoo's didn't disappoint.

If you like it mate that's all that matters.

That's terrible!

I agree that it looks more like a Pitt than a Lab,

And the carts look like they ware drawn by a child.

But as long as you think it looks good, then it really doesn't matter what we think.

That's terrible!

I agree that it looks more like a Pitt than a Lab,

And the carts look like they ware drawn by a child.

But as long as you think it looks good, then it really doesn't matter what we think.

I thought the same mate, I looked at the post before anybody had replied , I thought I'd let the more opinionated PW folk comment first !!!!!!!!!!

HA, HA, HA,

ATB

Flynny