Which weapon would you chose

welsh1

Which dam Planet are you living on ???

At home for two weeks with concussion,so can't sleep with banging headache,awake all the time and sitting on my ***** trying to do nothing,couple that with some strong codeine based pills for said headache and absolute boredom,you get all the ramblings that i have been putting up.

Fun though. :good::lol:

At home for two weeks with concussion,so can't sleep with banging headache,awake all the time and sitting on my ***** trying to do nothing,couple that with some strong codeine based pills for said headache and absolute boredom,you get all the ramblings that i have been putting up.

Did you bang your head climbing out of the X Wing fighter?

Have you seen your doctor ???:hmm: .

Leading on in a roundabout way from other threads,which weapon from sci fi movies/series would you chose,the trusty light sabre or maybe captain kirks phaser,what others do you think would be effective and handy to posses.

Fancy a light sabre but that noise as you swing it would give you away every time.unless there is a stealth setting.

bloody eck, i thought i was scraping the barrel with subjects. oh well if i have to, i would have the war of the worlds martian heat ray.

Have you seen your doctor ???:hmm: .

Yes and he agrees.........my posts are a load of drivel :lol::lol:

Seriously,as long as i don't pass out,start puking for nato or have liquid coming out of my ears or nose(other than snot & saliva)i will live.

I have been to doctors a couple of times because of the nausea and headache.

Yes and he agrees.........my posts are a load of drivel :lol::lol:

Seriously,as long as i don't pass out,start puking for nato or have liquid coming out of my ears or nose(other than snot & saliva)i will live.

I have been to doctors a couple of times because of the nausea and headache.

Take it your doc is on PW too ! well I suppose it helps a bit ! :whistling: . Well ok my advise as a drunk is just sit back & make your self comfy & get some good beer in then just close your eyes & count as many Bill Oddballs as you can jumping over cliffs & you will soon just drift off to a nice sleep & then you will wake up refreshed ! :good: .

The only let down with this is trick Bill Oddballs will still be back on the tv at some stage ! :lol:

Edited by Pole Star