Bisley meeting 07

dunganick

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if I do make it..... not see why I wont be able to....

I will just tell the wife now.. whilst pregnant... and then I will go... LOL

I hope there are some drinkers in here..... expecially for the night time!!!!

I dont want to be stuck with miserable **** complaining its cold.. and they miss there rocking chair!!!!! :lol:

no really.. I hope the night time is as good as the days shooting or spectating...

I am going to put my toe down... and tell the wife tonight...

then write it on the calender.. LOL ;)

I might get lucky.. but I will pay any deposit needed just tell me how much.. where ... when.

cheers!!!

well if I do make it..... not see why I wont be able to....

I will just tell the wife now.. whilst pregnant... and then I will go... LOL

I hope there are some drinkers in here..... expecially for the night time!!!!

I dont want to be stuck with miserable **** complaining its cold.. and they miss there rocking chair!!!!! :lol:

no really.. I hope the night time is as good as the days shooting or spectating...

I am going to put my toe down... and tell the wife tonight...

then write it on the calender.. LOL ;)

I might get lucky.. but I will pay any deposit needed just tell me how much.. where ... when.

cheers!!!

In 9 months time you will be up to your armpits in **** and nappies mate!

I know.. this is why I will need a break..

I will give her breaks every thursday night.. so she can go to the gym.. plus after being a house daddy during the week.... I will be entitled to a break..

if woman can use that excuse... then i think I can too... otherwise its sexual discrimination.. ;):lol:

And I will tell the wife that...... from around a corner... :)

I know.. this is why I will need a break..

I will give her breaks every thursday night.. so she can go to the gym.. plus after being a house daddy during the week.... I will be entitled to a break..

if woman can use that excuse... then i think I can too... otherwise its sexual discrimination.. :no::/

And I will tell the wife that...... from around a corner... :(

A break away from bringing up your child! ;)

Whats that then? I have never had more than a day off here and there (less than 3 weeks in total in 11 years mate) I live on my own with mine :lol:

Beleive me you won't want to miss a single day as when they start to get older you realise JUST how short their childhood is. Mine as i say is 11 now and it only feels like a few years not 11 B)

Anyway best of luck and here is a glass raised to a healthy Child :)

LG

LG your too kind.

what I mean... or meant. was that because I will be home with them 24 / 7 I will want some "me" time...

And since I know my hunting will draw to a near close.... I will want to get out once in a while... not planning on a regular thing.

My wife will work.. as normal.... then do her normal things.. ie going to the gym.. keeping fit. etc...

I will be changing nappies. washing wee and poo off of everthing.. well you know.

So If I can have a short break... but be on alert then that will be great.... I dont plan on leaving my child on any regular basis.... and when I get a chance for day care.. well thats when hunting will start again.. one or two days a week max..... but my wife and I will share the responsiblity.... I think though I will be spending alot more time with him then Alison.. only because I will be the parent who stays home.

Thanks for the raised glass... I will wait and celebrate once born...

BTW heres a pic of him. looks like me ha???

pictureinscan20wksdocsh8.jpg

We won't need to argue about who's doing the washing up though Mike :(

You must be jokeing Scaffy says she will not do the washing up at home so whats the chance down there none???? :blink: :yahoo::balloon::P:P:lol:

Thats because we all know what happens to Ice in hot water :lol::lol::P:P

Hello Princess ;)

NTTF

Says a man on the other side of the world :P:P:P:lol::lol:

LB

Yea he's dead brave with all that water between him and the social reject.... :lol::P:P

I even lock my doors at night in case the wicked witch of the north visits..... :blink: :yahoo::balloon: :(

;):lol::lol::P

I hope Darebear attends as it will give Axe and Sussex Lad a break from cooking.

LB donning a Aria skid lid tested to snell standards etc.

No squealing coming from my tent H :lol: it must have been coming from Ives tent :lol::thanks::yes: :yes: :lol:

I will have more ventilation holes installed :unsure: .............Henry was obviously tooooooooo sober being in a posistion to make notes !,he'll not get off so lightly next time :(

What's all this about a female attendance :P .............Don't know any clean stories or jokes .......Then again sounds like i've nowt to worry about :(...........Janet street porter that is ???

• 4 weeks later...

we organise so far in advance so people can arrange holidays around it. It also should increase the chances of getting the range we are after.

Whats the latest on a date?

havent got around to it yet ???

had alot of other things come up over the holiday which has meant i havent been on here much or had much free time.

will just shoot an email off to the appropriate person at the BASC

okay got a response from BASC today, they cannot book the BSRC layour for us as it is booked untill 2 yrs time :angry: so we will have to go with Short and long Siberia again.

Shall i go ahead and provisionally book 2 lanes on short and 1 on long for the 4th of august (saturday) and then set in motion booking the clay shooting for sunday.

Prices will be aprox £40 for clays and £10-15 for rifles (dependant on numbers of people and ranges)