Stuart Hall

keg

As he is now officially sentenced, does anyone else think 15 months is too lenient considering the ages of some of the victims. We are not talking a pat on the bum as the 18 yr old office junior walks past are we?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes a mockery of the severity of what he did. He should have gone down for the remainder of his natural.

Doesn't really send out much of a message does it? He got off very lightly. He'd have got more for stiffing HMRC.

Edited by Penelope

I suppose they took into account his age and the degree of abuse in the specific offenses,either way albeit belatedly the guy is now shipwrecked totally, loved his barristers remarks saying basically he was not that bad compared to saville!!!

KW

I suppose they took into account his age and the degree of abuse in the specific offenses,either way albeit belatedly the guy is now shipwrecked totally, loved his barristers remarks saying basically he was not that bad compared to saville!!!

KW

What made me spit feathers KW is that a representative of the NSPCC was there to say how much good work he had done for the cause. !!!

Agreed. He can just live out his life, rarely emerging from under his stone.

The sentence seems to mitigate what he has done. Not sure if it is sending any message at all - other than - if you get caught, it won't be properly punished.

Edited by Gordon R

We just had the same conversation over dinner.

Is it right that he gets such a light sentence because of his age? Is it right that he gets such a light sentence because it happened so long ago? Is it right because he is "famous" and it will have finished his career?

He is either guilty or not and should be treated like anyone else that did / does the same crime.

At my school it came to light that a teacher had been interfering with boys at the school.

He hung himself the day before his Crown Court trial.

Of the 20 people I knew from school who were taught by the teacher, I would say 1 quarter have since topped themselves and 1 quarter have mental health problems.

That caper can **** you up forever.

Chemical castration should be the starting point of any punishment.